Dubsatthecastle 22nd -23-24- July 2011 - EB Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well being a Earlybayer meself i got to always look after you Guys ;)
you have vip camping Right by the Park 8)

I no Jon Aka Faux will be putting something up ;)

clyde said:
Booked.....................

Coming to this and having the next week in the area with the family. Any suggestions you local people.

Think, we are gonna book extra time off too, never toured Wales before.......

See you there!

Cheers!

Alistair

Not done earlybay camping at a show yet as always had problems with mates not having an EB. Will it be possible to club camp with a mate and his splitty/puck combo?

OK, so this is looking good, and we're thinking of wandering across from Suffolk. But quick question - I don't suppose there are showers for the camping? SWMBO gets a bit fed up with 2 nights with no shower and one portaloo between a couple of hundred busses - so that might mean a campsite on the Friday night....

Sounds like a good un' and the EB vip camping did it for me :shock:
so booked - will be going from tipree so maybe meet up withsome of you for the drive across ;)

71Westy said:
OK, so this is looking good, and we're thinking of wandering across from Suffolk. But quick question - I don't suppose there are showers for the camping? SWMBO gets a bit fed up with 2 nights with no shower and one portaloo between a couple of hundred busses - so that might mean a campsite on the Friday night....

Mate yes Shower block ;) and well over 90 + portaloos and main Toilet block Near Vip camping ;)
All Toilets are Cleaned in the Morning and in the day as we got 2 fulltime Janitors ;)

Hopes this Helps
My Number if you need anymore info 07817971589 Dave

HI All
I have just booked up to for this great weekend. Cheapest weekend ever. Thanks dave!!
Im up for anything being arranged for early bays.
look forward to meeting many of you in person.
cheers
phil

Thanks Dave - the showers clinched it - I'll book it tomorrow.

Seems there's a few of us coming across from the East :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
I think I'll try and get to this if I'm not down to work that weekend... will keep you posted :)

Yey, it's my weekend off so we'll be there! :D
If there's camping spot, can we join you guys?
Happy to be in any line up too 8)

Latest posts