Dubsatthecastle 22nd -23-24- July 2011 - EB Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE LAST PANZER said:
is said:
Looks like em Splitty boys want to win best club display this year :lol:

8) 8)

Right boys look sharp....incoming split barage, scramble all available EBs and return fire :evil: :lol:

Corporal Lewis Reporting for Duty . The wheels have falling off and the engines on the floor but will be there giving all guns blazing !! :lol:

Oslo_mark69 said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
is said:
Looks like em Splitty boys want to win best club display this year :lol:

8) 8)

Right boys look sharp....incoming split barage, scramble all available EBs and return fire :evil: :lol:

Corporal Lewis Reporting for Duty . The wheels have falling off and the engines on the floor but will be there giving all guns blazing !! :lol:

~Salute~ Thats the the spirit coporal now check your fuel before you go over the top, god speed, see you on the other side. ;)

sparkywig said:
I don't mind going in first and taking the flak before the white westies turn up....

~Salute~ You sound like you have wheels of steel son, if you make it and the splits don't spot you before your name will go forward for promotion to sargent and when the white westies get there..........Unleash hell.........FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY :evil:

I really should stop pissing around with this serious thread sorry :oops:

THE LAST PANZER said:
sparkywig said:
I don't mind going in first and taking the flak before the white westies turn up....

~Salute~ You sound like you have wheels of steel son, if you make it and the splits don't spot you before your name will go forward for promotion to sargent and when the white westies get there..........Unleash hell.........FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY :evil:

I really should stop pissing around with this serious thread sorry :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: ;)

well, conveniently were in brecon for the week so i may have to persuade the lady that we need to take a drive on the sunday.
No van but hey ho,

sparkywig said:

tumblr_lo6zblDu6L1qf2thio1_1280.png

You called? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right guys last few days Before the 4th Dubsathecastle

Got lots going on all weekend Top bands friday & Saturday Night

Few also playing Saturday on our Top Field

New for this year is our Kiddies Creche so you can take five without the kids cost is £2.00 per hour Open 10am till 5pm
Lots for them to do

Saturday Club Displays

Also our new Old skoll Bike Show'n'Shine yes time to get them Bmx out and Choppers

Sunday Show'n'Shine starts 10am

Gate open 7.30am Friday
ticket have ended but you can still pay on the Gate for weekend Camping
which is £25.00 per Adult Kids under 15 go Free
Day passes are £10.00 per Adult again kids go free day Carpark will close 6pm

My number if anyone need wants any info 07817971589 Dave

Havent got a ticket but was just going to appear sometime friday.

What time can we get in? and do you have a family section as i have a 7 week old daughter who is learning fast about camping!

Hi,

I have done my leg in and have told by the doc to rest it, dont do any walking or anything, great!! Possible hamstring? Couldn't hardly get off the sofa it hurt that much, it'd all got stiff when i was sitting. Typical booked the week off work to go camping, can't do anything now.

Anyway, can't go now, so my weekend tickets with camping x2 are up for sale :( £25 for the pair posted.

Gutted, really wanted to do this.

Alistair

Dave, just to check we can still use the PA on sat? looking foward to it (although all the twisted ladie club have issues with vws so many are coming in normal cars :( )

Latest posts