Dubsatthecastle 22nd -23-24- July 2011 - EB Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Cant Sleep so Quick Bump 8)
is said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right guys last few days Before the 4th Dubsathecastle

Got lots going on all weekend Top bands friday & Saturday Night

Few also playing Saturday on our Top Field

New for this year is our Kiddies Creche so you can take five without the kids cost is £2.00 per hour Open 10am till 5pm
Lots for them to do

Saturday Club Displays

Also our new Old skoll Bike Show'n'Shine yes time to get them Bmx out and Choppers

Sunday Show'n'Shine starts 10am

Gate open 7.30am Friday
ticket have ended but you can still pay on the Gate for weekend Camping
which is £25.00 per Adult Kids under 15 go Free
Day passes are £10.00 per Adult again kids go free day Carpark will close 6pm

My number if anyone need wants any info 07817971589 Dave

gorr2000 said:
Dave, just to check we can still use the PA on sat? looking foward to it (although all the twisted ladie club have issues with vws so many are coming in normal cars :( )

Quick question, for the BMX display will i need to bring my own stand? i havent got one at the mo so will have to get one!

Where is the EB camping taking place on site, as I want to know where to head when we arrive?

Woop Just got back from the site and its all going on :D Back on site 2moz 7am ;)

Roll on the Weekend :D

if anyone needs any info my number 07817971589 Dave

Yes Dogs can come
Yes We have got Showers for all you Ladys
Yes you Can pay on the Gate for weekend Camping Lots of space ;)
Show'n'shine is Sunday starts 10am :)

toffo24 said:
Where is the EB camping taking place on site, as I want to know where to head when we arrive?

Earlybay camping is in the same place as other years, follow the drive until you get to the childrens play area. We are the field directly behind. I am hoping to get a sign up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jon

Wont be up till the evening so save me a patch in EB camping please. Got a bike show room stand if anyones interested. £10 and its yours. Used to use it on my BMXs.

Vans pretty much sorted, ready for the road.....hoping to hit the road from cov about 5ish :roll:

faux said:
toffo24 said:

Earlybay camping is in the same place as other years, follow the drive until you get to the childrens play area. We are the field directly behind. I am hoping to get a sign up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jon

Thanks Jon see you early afternoon

Peter

Unfortunately,,,,,,,,,,,,, I got dragged up the pub tonight by those infamous Jackson brothers,,, so the bus ain`t quite ready :shock: :shock: , I`ll hit the sack now and get up early and finish off the little bits on the bus and get him off them pesky axle stands :? . Stellas in the fridge getting cooler as we speak,, got a brand spanking new jar of nescaff, bought some burgers and snags,, ;) so should see you bunch of heathens for lunch tomorrow,, and we`ll fire up that barby. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Looking forward to it,,,,, BIG TIME,,,,,, 8) ;) 8) ;) 8)

clyde said:
Wont be up till the evening so save me a patch in EB camping please. Got a bike show room stand if anyones interested. £10 and its yours. Used to use it on my BMXs.

ill have it, please pm me your number ill collect on friday :)

Bus is packed beer is chilling all thats left is to get through a day at work get the kids to the inlaws and head off to the show.

Anyone seen the Sun? :msn4:

Latest posts