• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early and late bay parts clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyers73

Reaction score
ok having a clearout need some funds to restore my motorcycle.its bin quietly waiting since 1979.i think its about time.so.

early bay clock set vgc £75

set of 4 wide 5 14 wheels with white band/ or white wall tyres loads of tread passed the mot last month from cali van so rusty but need painting.£75

2x chrome original hubcaps £30 pair

68/69 rust free standard front beam complete drum to drum.shoes and cylinders and drums look near new £150

red interior panels not full set but most of them £80

beige/cream and brown original cab door panels with deluxe air ducting arm rest thingies vgc for age £125 pair

deluxe cab bulk head trims with some marks £40 pair

complete doormobile poptop including roof cut all trims bellows lifting mech etc vents are missing has one crack in corner (repairable).very complete.£600

also a few engines 1600 single and twin port

and if someones wants a cheap cheap project or parts bus i have a 1976 bay with poptop mostly complete bar engine and gearbox £650 it still rolls and has lots of useful parts.no its not mint and yes there is some element of rust

if you need pictures which im sure you all will please send me a message or preferably text me on 07990767624 as i will be sending pics via my phone.its easier...
more to come as i find it.

will most likely be going to volksworld show if it helps

Hi,
Any chance of a picture of the clock set? My plastic surrounds cracked and I'm looking to replace. Thanks

yes if you can wait till tomorow txt me your email dont forget to say what its for thanks dave 07990767624 its easier for me to do it all from my phone

I'm interested in the bulkhead trims if it's not what Richard needs. Will PM you my email for pics.

Just done a search on forum I know this post was last February but do you still have doormobile roof

Latest posts