• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay devon interior, and heater parts needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigtayla

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to this forum business but thought I'd give this a shot as you all seem so knowledgeable and friendly...
I'm looking for a devon interior to finish off my '72 bay window. The light wood and whitish fronts with swing out cooker would be ideal but others considered. I'm also looking for a pair of main cabin rear floor hot air vents and an original black spare wheel cover that fits in the rear and a dormobile cooker with fixings that fits behind the passenger door.

Pics and prices or any advice on where to search would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Craig

Cheers Mike, have posted a reply to the sellers. That's the sort of thing I'm after, though would ideally have the main cooker too. There was one model produced that had high units behind the cab seats that I see as the perfect devon interior. Do you know any info on that?

Intrerested in your deluxe - how did you find out extras numbers? And what do they mean? Not a lot of paper work came with mine. It has the clock on the right of the speedo and air vents running along the doors and was told it was a deluxe but had no trim. How do you tell?

Craig

Take a look at the M plate behind the NS front seat on the bulkhead, should give you all and more info than you need....

Post em on here and someone will tell you what they are or go here http://www.type2.com/m-codes/

Will look up my M codes and post them on here when I get my van back from the garage (again!) :roll: thinking of registering it as a charity! :lol:
ta for the advice

Craig

Hi- just seen this one - sold one like the one pictured not 100percent complete and minus seat foams and cooker :cry: . Went for £100 but i still have two seat boxes for the early devon in good nick if you can find the rest of an interior.....

no probs, do you have a camera phone and i will forward the pics of seat bases, have not worked out how to do this via sight yet. send No and will get pics by tues.

the vents you are after are they the ones that sit under the rear bench and afix to the floor?

cheers
ben

Cheers Ben, sent you pm :D

I am looking for the 2 vents and hoses that fix under the seat in the rear and attach to the heater pipes coming out of the raised floor by the seat belt mounts.

Also still looking for early bay devon furniture as seen in my avatar picture.

Thanks

Craig

Latest posts