• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early bay front seat and rear bench seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
Think this is from an early bay dormobile where the cooker sits behind the seat ( im sure you can use it on others ) slight scuff to corner hence £25
17012009145.jpg

17012009151.jpg

rear seat from a late splitty and will fit a bay £50
17012009148.jpg

thats just dust on the rear seat- can get some better pics if intrested
can take to dubfreeze

front seat driver or pass side ??EDIT!! i can see that is a pass side will it fit driver side anyone no. :?: would like one for d/s whilst bus in spray shop as dont want my freshly covered ones in bus.....

Hi Blue,
Do you know if the back seat can be used to make a bed, using Z hinges? ie does it come apart, Also where are you,

derek stick a wanted for a drivers any condition lhd or rhd, the passenger wont fit, if you get one round north/central London or on the A1/M11 I can pick up for you......

Chilli the rears are suitable for fitment of Daves z hinges.....

chill 71 said:
Hi Blue,
Do you know if the back seat can be used to make a bed, using Z hinges? ie does it come apart, Also where are you,
yes it comes apart and could be used with z hinges. im near blackpool and could take to dubfreeze. its a bit dusty - the covers are good.
thanks paul

Latest posts