• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay front seats wanted... swap for front bench seat.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernie

Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for a pair of front seats for my 68 lhd bay window. It's a walk through model but currently has a front bench seat from a microbus with all the correct fixings to bridge the gap.
The seat is in good original condition, a couple of small tears and worn in springs :D ( I will post a pic tmrw night).

Looking to swap for a good set of front seats as changing the microbus interior to a camper etc etc.
I might have a full set of 9 seats (front bench, middle bench and rear bench) but have already given my friend first dibs on the rear seats. Will see if he does take them.

Anyway let me know what ya got and if interested in a swap or just selling.

Cheers
Rowan

If you wanted to sell the double passenger seat I would be interested
Pm me if you are cheers ja

If you could put up with white with blue piping I maybe up for a swap

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Quick update.... I've found a couple of original seats for my bus so now just looking to sell the front seats as a set (drivers seat and passenger bench).

Here are some pics taken today of the seats when I removed them. I have all the fixings as these where fitted to my walk through van.

Latest posts