Early bay horn button

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yorkieman

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an Early bay small column (21 mm I think) and an ivory standard steering wheel, 2 spoke does anybody know if its a standard size horn button or are there lots of different ones? I want to try and a get a St Christopher button but, I am not sure if I would be able to get one to fit.

regards,

Yorkieman

I guess nobody has an opinion on this issue, its not as meaty as oil or what to paint the underside with!

Well just so you don't feel ignored and neglected, I'll chime in :lol: , I could be wrong but I thought those £90 ones your talking about only fitted banjo wheels.

BRAD said:
Well just so you don't feel ignored and neglected, I'll chime in :lol: , I could be wrong but I thought those £90 ones your talking about only fitted banjo wheels.

Thanks, I think you right but, just wondered what other people have? Do? and the possibilities?

Mines just plain white, but at the end of the day it is just a piece of push in plastic so anything goes I suppose if your creative enough, ........... that's me out.
Art student or something I don't know.

BRAD said:
Mines just plain white, but at the end of the day it is just a piece of push in plastic so anything goes I suppose if your creative enough, ........... that's me out.
Art student or something I don't know.

Thing is I have a silver beige fully restored wheel and having looked for about a year can only find black horn pushes which I don't want so I am think I may have to buy one and then paint it to match or try some of the aftermarket ones as stated earlier.

I'd go to a proper auto paint shop get some 2k made up, you can get it in a can or tin, pop out your plain one and colour code it 8)

BRAD said:
I'd go to a proper auto paint shop get some 2k made up, you can get it in a can or tin, pop out your plain one and colour code it 8)

Just looking on ebay now for the colour!

Latest posts