Early bay line up?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another couple of pics.
And if you reckon cricket is rubbish, you must have been watching the wrong team play!
3y80t3c.jpg

2rornu8.jpg

Cricket is indeed poop, wouldn`t like it anymore if we were anygood at it.

Im with Scampi on the football one aswell, that it sucks especially when I see a "professional" footballer running around on a pitch with gloves on!!!! I think he gets paid enough money to be able to handle the cold (training I tell you!) without the gloves. Is it to cold for you darling, ah bless! :lol: :lol:

Oh well rant over :D

easy said:
Cricket is indeed poop, wouldn`t like it anymore if we were anygood at it.

Im with Scampi on the football one aswell, that it sucks especially when I see a "professional" footballer running around on a pitch with gloves on!!!! I think he gets paid enough money to be able to handle the cold (training I tell you!) without the gloves. Is it to cold for you darling, ah bless! :lol: :lol:

Oh well rant over :D

well while we're on the subject i like to admit i can't stand either of the above sports...

Give me my skateboard, a surfboard or a kite anyday! :D

Ooo good choice on the kite! I haver done a bit of mountain boarding aswell but after dislocating me shoulder a number of times, i have put it on hold for the mo as I want to try kite surfing, hopefully lessons in the summer. 8)

Latest posts