• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay spice rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ron, can I have dibs on this please if it's in good condition and from an early Westy. It's for Matt Gill. Cheers

I'll go take a look see..
Matt Gill eh...mmmmm have we met bet we have, my brain is dying..

Ron :lol:

Just got it down from th attic and it's better than I remember, it's the early one with three shelves, only did this for a couple of years, then went two.
The top bit needs a bit of glue or remake as its come apart on one corner it if Matt needs a new bit I do have a stash of tops, doors, sides etc
Hinges good, all there, laminate all good, table top good, edging shrunk as they all do but this can be done, had mine remade.
Has the side hinge leg on it, so 8-10 I'd say, anything interior for early bays is going the same way as splits, he need any other bits?

Ron

Ron, do you have a good spice rack top and 2 slats ?
Cheers
Sam

Ron said:
Just got it down from th attic and it's better than I remember, it's the early one with three shelves, only did this for a couple of years, then went two.
The top bit needs a bit of glue or remake as its come apart on one corner it if Matt needs a new bit I do have a stash of tops, doors, sides etc
Hinges good, all there, laminate all good, table top good, edging shrunk as they all do but this can be done, had mine remade.
Has the side hinge leg on it, so 8-10 I'd say, anything interior for early bays is going the same way as splits, he need any other bits?

Ron

Did you sell this?

Latest posts