EARLY DEVON COOKER UNIT SHELF

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hello all, well finally after testing and making jig up, the shelves are ready!

They are all 3mm high grade stainless and are an exact match to the originals, these are all tig welded for strength and precision.

So let me know who wants them and i can get some made up and sent out to you :mrgreen:

Here are the pics of the new ones.

IMG_0546_zps70034a77.jpg

IMG_0545_zps24051808.jpg

Perfectly welded.
IMG_0547_zpsfc7a0f7e.jpg

So let me know who wants this impossible to find part!

The price will be £30 delivered to your door, i can of course knock of £2.50 if you collect from me in Bristol :mrgreen:

It is to fit in the holes on the top of this Early Devon unit heat shield (thanks Sparkwig for this piccy 8) )

041.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested in one of these uber hard to find pieces! :mrgreen:

These are selling well now, let me know if anyone wants one and i will get it made up 8)

PMs replied to.

Let me know as soon as you can doods as i am getting a batch made up at present for shipping out this week.

8)

Only a couple left now, from this batch. Let me know you lovely peeps and i will get it out to you this week. 8)

I have some more being made as we speak and will be ready next week 8)

Rob ive got yours in the order and will give you the heads up when i have it at work 8) :mrgreen:

Does anybody else want one while they are being made up??? let me know dooders! and i will get it for you :D

Latest posts