• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Westfalia sink unit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
Great condition sink unit for early bay all the laminate good, spice rack, cooler box tray/basket and water tank all present, included sink plug and tap sprot ( not shown in pictures )

Perfect to finish you Westy interior off

Re-listed due to buyer dropping out

£350 firm as this is one of the nicest units I've had.

Pick up in Benfleet or try P4D for shipping cost

Could be very interested in one of these, have friends in essex who could collect it for us too.
Pics please!
Ta

mark5967 said:
If I can get my partners dad to drive over from Guildford I'm interested. I'm in West Yorkshire and its abit far!. Could you send me some pics plse to [email protected] cheers Mark

Mark - I live in Lincolnshire and my GF is in Leeds... I'm interested in the other one if Campmobile 70 would take a deposit until end of February. Perhaps we can work something out and I could bring yours back too?

Campmobile 70 - can you please get some pics up and if these are in the right colour wood and LHD then I'm really interested. You don't happen to have a rear top shelf / locker available too do you? :lol:

Cheers
/ic

One of the units are is pending, I will get picture taken tomorrow and send to people interested.

Can you send email

I used P4D to ship a sink unit, they arrive with a pallet and shrink wrap it on for extra fee. I think it was a half pallet, may work out cheaper than picking it up in fuel money

fire3500 said:
mark5967 said:
If I can get my partners dad to drive over from Guildford I'm interested. I'm in West Yorkshire and its abit far!. Could you send me some pics plse to [email protected] cheers Mark

Mark - I live in Lincolnshire and my GF is in Leeds... I'm interested in the other one if Campmobile 70 would take a deposit until end of February. Perhaps we can work something out and I could bring yours back too?

Campmobile 70 - can you please get some pics up and if these are in the right colour wood and LHD then I'm really interested. You don't happen to have a rear top shelf / locker available too do you? :lol:

Cheers
/ic

There is an overhead locker on eBay at the minute. Sorry cant link it but search for westfalia locker.

4805650.jpg

4805655.jpg

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1427595" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts