EarlyBay Christmas meet @ The American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as my lift turns up I will be there :D

(if the wife is not to drunk from the previous night, she may also come)

Got some last minute tinkering to do tomorrow but have every confidence we'll be fine.

Shame so many have dropped out but at least that means we can probably all find a seat at the same time :lol:

gvee said:
Got some last minute tinkering to do tomorrow but have every confidence we'll be fine.

Shame so many have dropped out but at least that means we can probably all find a seat at the same time :lol:

Always look for the positive :lol:

I`ll be coming , all the others in my party have dropped out so it`s just me now. I`ll check again tonight before I go to kip and first thing in the morning to make sure we`re still on :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Merry Crimble Early peeps :mrgreen:

Tempted to come .... When is it ? Is it an all day thing ?

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

See you there if your going
Just me and daughter now partners not well

Nice turn out, and good to finally meet a few of you guys 8) Only a few pics forgot to bring my proper camera :D

26AE2533-639A-46BC-98C2-C0E1768B3A4C.jpg

F44CEB4A-CD9D-4ABD-ADF5-37BD07A6EED7.jpg

And :msn4: :lol:

6AFF39FD-2B22-4DC7-A555-C3A1088CAB11.jpg

Hopefully be in my bus next year :mrgreen:

Good to see all the guys and a few of the gals once again :mrgreen: Always get to tie up a few faces with user names and sort out one of them rather groovy burgers and the most superbest milk shakes ever ever anywhere :mrgreen: Tried the butterscotch one today and it really was yum yum pigs bum and you have to start off eating them with a spoon because they are just so thick, even with my collossal suction you just could not get it up the straw to start with. Might get my Mrs one every now and then,,,,,,,,, you know,,,,,,,,, just a bit of practice,,,,,,,,, for whatever :msn4: I`ll get me coat :? Big thank you again this year to all the folks at the diner who always make it worth the trip just to see them in their great cossies and always the biggest of smiles and the bestest burgers and shakes,, big big thanks to all :mrgreen:
Some of the guys were very impressed :roll: with my latest inventions or ideas for inventions, the hand held one seemed to get the best reception, the overhead one fell a bit flat :evil: But it might work guys :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can make it work :mrgreen:

????????????????????? What fence ???????????????????

Nice to meet up with people, scooby snack was wicked might try the presidents next year 5 burgers in a bun lol very resonably priced I thought

[/
URL]

Still full now, great to meet (meat ha ha) you all, had a good run back, hope you all did. Kids really enjoyed it and my missus said what a friendly bunch of people. Keep safe and have a superb Christmas, Andy

Cheers to George and Lisa for putting up with me on the trip there and back - much appreciated ;)

Nice to meet up with the rest of the other Ebayer's - really nice bunch and some nice vans to look at too.

Merry Christmas to one and all 8)

(Ozzie, can't wait to see the hand throttle :mrgreen: )

thanks for sorting this out, great to get out before the end of the year.

Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones!
Every bus there was different, interesting and cool 8)

Unfortunately my camera seems to be buggered so no photos of note from me at this stage.

Enjoyed my food coma when I arrived home... I haven't been hungry since! :lol:

gninnam said:
Cheers to George and Lisa for putting up with me on the trip there and back - much appreciated ;)

Nice to meet up with the rest of the other Ebayer's - really nice bunch and some nice vans to look at too.

Merry Christmas to one and all 8)

(Ozzie, can't wait to see the hand throttle :mrgreen: )

Merry Xmas to you to Andy,

And I'm waiting to see the hand throttle too oz 8) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts