• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EB original wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Reaction score
I have a set of original Early Bay wheels for sale.

Need a refub as they are rusty. All tyres have legal thread, 2 tyres being new when fitted but wheels have been in my shed my years.

£20

A bargain!!

maddog said:
I have a set of original Early Bay wheels for sale.

Need a refub as they are rusty. All tyres have legal thread, 2 tyres being new when fitted but wheels have been in my shed my years.

£20

A bargain!!

A set of 4 wide 5's ? Interested in taking these please - whereabouts are you though? Take it they would clean up and not totally rusted?

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi, I'm in Yateley Hants.

Been off the bus for quite a while and were in the garage for ages but then had to be moved into shed but its damp in there.
I'd have to get them out to check but i remember them being rusty. They are white/cream and im sure they could be restored.
You're welcome to inspect them.

Chris.

maddog said:
Hi, I'm in Yateley Hants.

Been off the bus for quite a while and were in the garage for ages but then had to be moved into shed but its damp in there.
I'd have to get them out to check but i remember them being rusty. They are white/cream and im sure they could be restored.
You're welcome to inspect them.

Chris.

Hi!

I think Yateley is a bit too far from me (like 180 miles one way!) Unless you are doing Oktoberfest? ;)

Alistair

Latest posts