eb techendery type(2) thing

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stagger lee

Reaction score
i'm sure folks out there will be familiar/aware of the technical weekends that were born out of the jk forum many moons ago. i was privelaged to be part of those early years. does anyhitng like that happen on here, is there scope for somehitng like that to come to fruition?

As Araon correctly says we organised a small one back in may this year that a few people turned up to and we are planning another one from our new premises once everything is in place so watch this space.

Not sure whether T2D did one recently, don't remember seeing it advertised on here,

Graham L said:
Not sure whether T2D did one recently, don't remember seeing it advertised on here,

T2D did a demo day when they did one of the first installs of dropped spindles for ball joint buses. I think they did ballbags van? It was all in the mag and everything.

yeah T2d had an interesting open day for Ballbags lowering, it would be good to get together have a few beers and learn a new skill.....

Yer id deffo be up for that be nice to meet up and learn a few bits whilst on the beers!

Latest posts