• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrolux 3 way fridge for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezzah

Reaction score
Yep, my Electrolux 3 way fridge. Fully working, on gas, 12v and 240v.

I have all flue pipes which were a special order to fit the outlet pipe thing on the side of the van which i may include in the sale.

Door can be swapped around. the only bit missing in the knob to hold the door shut but we just used a screw to hold it in place.

Buyer collects or can take to Oktoberfest £50.

Genuine reason for sale, i just got a new 2 way from JustKampers on ebay for half price that's all.

Based near Portsmouth.

Still for sale, somebody must want this fridge, it's in super condition and is fully working. I'll even throw in the electrolux plate for the outside of the bus too.

Photo's (stickers can be peeled off)

562e6dcd.jpg

Inside front door (pepperami and drinks not included)
55e173d5.jpg

Shelves (Capri sun not included)
3fcdd0c5.jpg

Freezer area (clean)
b15dbf60.jpg

:D

Hi, could you post up the dimensions please. I have a hole in my interior i need to fill.

Dear all,

Thank you for the interest shown. I have decided not to sell it here as on checking eBay these fridges (in worse condition than mine) have and are selling for excess of £100.

Sorry for any disappointment caused, a week ago I would have accepted £50 but now I won't.

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts