Elemental 14th April 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Found this over on TLB

http://www.elementalvw.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to blow away the cobwebs 8)

simo said:
Found this over on TLB

http://www.elementalvw.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to blow away the cobwebs 8)

Its a great show, the theme for 2012 is stripes :mrgreen:

So who's going to Elemental in 2 weeks? Have picked up a pass for Early Bay line up, will be our first time out with Early Bay so just looking for some contacts before we rock up !

Scoot

Having just spoken to Techno Hippy at Elemental, there's only 4 Early Bayers booked in for the Early Bay line up...
And that includes me!!!
Typical that the first EB line up I register for is a low turn out, :roll:
Splitterz - 24...
mk4 Golfs - 27...
The Late Bay - 18....
Damage VW club - 20...
.....EarlyBay - 4 ?!?!
Any particular reason for the low numbers this year?? :shock:

Come on - the nice weather is here.... Get in your buses !!

I dont know why , the latebayers always do it in numbers but not the EB's
Still a good day out tho ;)

simo

Spot on there :mrgreen:
Not sure if we will be there yet till nearer the time but fingers crossed. May be able to drag anotheralong if we do :msn4:

Have been meaning to get to this event for a few years now, not far away and have heard good feedback.

The site pushes advance booking for tickets, can anyone confirm that tickets are available on the gate?

Will be a busy day for my boy and me if we attend this one, Charlie, my next door neighbour (Harley chop riding, all round good guy) has his 50th birthday bash that night in the same pub my Class of '81 schoolmates have 'a bit of a do' happening!

Quote; Its a great show, the theme for 2012 is stripes; unquote

Is that as in parallel lines of colour or the Bill Murray film? "there she was just a walking up the street......."
Class and very,very funny :lol:

Pete B said:
Have been meaning to get to this event for a few years now, not far away and have heard good feedback.

The site pushes advance booking for tickets, can anyone confirm that tickets are available on the gate?

Will be a busy day for my boy and me if we attend this one, Charlie, my next door neighbour (Harley chop riding, all round good guy) has his 50th birthday bash that night in the same pub my Class of '81 schoolmates have 'a bit of a do' happening!

Quote; Its a great show, the theme for 2012 is stripes; unquote

Is that as in parallel lines of colour or the Bill Murray film? "there she was just a walking up the street......."
Class and very,very funny :lol:

Hi Pete, me and Alice went to this last year and paid on the gate, the advance tickets as far as i know are only if you wish to camp on the friday night. hopefully see you there mate.

Thanks for that Karle, if we go, maybe we could cruise down together? Pretty certain Aaron will be up for going and a fiver entrance is well cheap!
Did have your phone number 'till my phone was nicked, I'm on 07881-800-509 to arrange stuff if it suits you guys to travel down together, no probs if not and we won't be late coming back anyhow due to the parties mentioned above. :D

Scooter said:
Have picked up a pass for Early Bay line up

Could you elaborate on this please? What sort of pass is this? A 'free entrance' pass due to being in a line-up perhaps? A priority entrance lane for 'show' vehicles? How does one go about getting said pass? Can we not just roll up on the day and get in the EB line up? Sorry for all the questions, just would like to know what the crack is, as good as the website is, cannot answer these quieries.
Ta muchly. :D

Will be a last minute decision to attend due to work etc, but really hoping to make it.

me n grazy will be coming and paying on the gate......just gonna rock up and join the line up as is......
will bring the lad too as he wants to see Aaron...... :mrgreen:

ill be there not in the line up though ill have a chat with dave when we get there

I'm in we will be there for Friday and Saturday, got to head home on Saturday though as it's one of our DJ's Wedding. What do you have to do to register for the line up? Keen like! Oh Jon the Horse you bringing that booze box? :D

Latest posts