Elemental 14th April 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete B said:
Scooter said:
Have picked up a pass for Early Bay line up

Could you elaborate on this please? What sort of pass is this? A 'free entrance' pass due to being in a line-up perhaps? A priority entrance lane for 'show' vehicles? How does one go about getting said pass? Can we not just roll up on the day and get in the EB line up? Sorry for all the questions, just would like to know what the crack is, as good as the website is, cannot answer these quieries.
Ta muchly. :D

Will be a last minute decision to attend due to work etc, but really hoping to make it.

Pete
If you go to the website and the ticket page, at the top it talks about club displays & passes, if you click on the drop down Earlybay is listed there and you can order a pass to get you in the line up but I still think you need a day ticket,

VivaSkegVegas said:
I'm in we will be there for Friday and Saturday, got to head home on Saturday though as it's one of our DJ's Wedding. What do you have to do to register for the line up? Keen like! Oh Jon the Horse you bringing that booze box? :D
toby ill bring the box of love for ya

Thanks for that G, would never have spotted that on my own, seems a bit of a 'busy' page (or at least that's my excuse... :lol: )
Aaron gets in free as he is under 16, a fiver for me, looking to be a bargain day out!!!!!
Fingers crossed for the weather, and as always thoroughly enjoy the company of the Norfolk/Suffolk crew :D
G, you making it over?

john the horse said:
VivaSkegVegas said:
I'm in we will be there for Friday and Saturday, got to head home on Saturday though as it's one of our DJ's Wedding. What do you have to do to register for the line up? Keen like! Oh Jon the Horse you bringing that booze box? :D
toby ill bring the box of love for ya

Thats what I like to hear dude! see ya'll next weekend

Hi

For those of you who wanted to pay on the gate and camp this saturday at elemental as was availible last year i'm afraid its a no go.Check out the site.Camping is fully booked and theres lots of printed statements about not asking if theres space to camp.Shame as was good to turn up on the day last year and camp.

Cheers

Kev

Thanks for the heads up Kev, funny as it didn't say that before the bank holiday weekend, guess we wont be heading over then as planned as its too far for a day show, oh well.

Glad it saved you finding out at the gate.I didn't see any pre warning of this either Graham.I'm pretty nearby but enjoyed the camp over last year.Not sure if i'll go now either.

Kev

Did you order in time to get camping tickets or are you going for the day?, missed out on this one, hey ho!!

Pete B said:
Ticket stuff arrived today, club display pass numbered 'EB 05'.
Looking forward to the day, fingers crossed for the weather! :D
I didn't manage to pre order but my mate over ordered so we are off, but is the club display a line up or club camping?

Cheers Toby

Hi Toby

From what I can gather its for the line up only and they are adamant that camping has sold out and there is no more,

Graham,
Just going for the day, it's only an hour and a half away for us and have stuff going on Friday and Saturday nights so as much as I had originally hoped to camp, not really an option anyhow.

Toby,
The pass says 'Club Display' and camping is a different (and apparently sold out) issue so I'm taking it to be a line up. Look forward to seeing you fella, need to have a chat about how you got your bus to sit as sweet as it does. Have angle grinder/hole saws/mig plant etc at the ready!!! ;)

Pete B said:
Graham,
Just going for the day, it's only an hour and a half away for us and have stuff going on Friday and Saturday nights so as much as I had originally hoped to camp, not really an option anyhow.

Toby,
The pass says 'Club Display' and camping is a different (and apparently sold out) issue so I'm taking it to be a line up. Look forward to seeing you fella, need to have a chat about how you got your bus to sit as sweet as it does. Have angle grinder/hole saws/mig plant etc at the ready!!! ;)

Cool, I have my camping pass, so will see if I can get in the display when I get there, yeah cool Pete see you there mate. Altho I can't claim to have worked the magic my self that was all down to Slamwerks :D

Pre-booking is closed so I rekon I won't be able to show my van. Might try and wangle entry to the display area ;)

Andrew

Hi Guys...

Sorry have not been online over the last week, missed your questions, sorry.

We're heading down Saturday morning from Deeping (just north of Peterborough)
Any of you guys travelling down from up here?
You can catch me on 07930 671 648 if you want to hook up for the drive down
Aiming on leaving around 9am maybe early maybe a little later (kids eh?)

Give us a shout, looking forward to our first EB line up

Scott Tiff & Kids :D

First time to this show, certainly won't be the last! Great day out and will certainly aim to camp next time. Not too many from the forum there but I suppose the weather forcast would have put many off. Thankfully it stayed dry although a little cool but much better than the forcast showers.

Anyhow, pics is where it's at so,

The Early Bay line up in all it's glory :D

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0936.jpg

Not so much a 'line up' as a 'round up'. Faux would have been having palputations at the lack of an arrow straight row of busses!!! :lol: The organisers didn't seem bothered either although there was a little concern when the sledgehammer came out to smash a pallet up ready for the evenings fire.

Some other nice cars and busses,

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

DSCF0938.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

Ned was doing plenty of business for Hayburner. Picked up issue 1 and have now subscribed.

DSCF0955.jpg

Oh, Aaron has a thing about old suitcases, got him a quite nice one from the autojumble with the intention he would actually use it, so he immediately lashed it on the back of his rat chopper!

DSCF0937.jpg

Sadly I didn't get photos of Karles cucumber adorned arial or jth's 'yesterdays pants' getting a much needed airing. I'm sure that following on from the daytime shenanigans, for those staying over, the evening will have been equally entertaining and the morning rather painfull. 8)

Pete B said:
First time to this show, certainly won't be the last! Great day out and will certainly aim to camp next time. Not too many from the forum there but I suppose the weather forcast would have put many off. Thankfully it stayed dry although a little cool but much better than the forcast showers.

Anyhow, pics is where it's at so,

The Early Bay line up in all it's glory :D

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0936.jpg

Not so much a 'line up' as a 'round up'. Faux would have been having palputations at the lack of an arrow straight row of busses!!! :lol: The organisers didn't seem bothered either although there was a little concern when the sledgehammer came out to smash a pallet up ready for the evenings fire.

Some other nice cars and busses,

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0952.jpg

DSCF0939.jpg

DSCF0938.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

Ned was doing plenty of business for Hayburner. Picked up issue 1 and have now subscribed.

DSCF0955.jpg

Oh, Aaron has a thing about old suitcases, got him a quite nice one from the autojumble with the intention he would actually use it, so he immediately lashed it on the back of his rat chopper!

DSCF0937.jpg

Sadly I didn't get photos of Karles cucumber adorned arial or jth's 'yesterdays pants' getting a much needed airing. I'm sure that following on from the daytime shenanigans, for those staying over, the evening will have been equally entertaining and the morning rather painfull. 8)

Great pics mate sorry I missed you, was a good little show, good to meat up with folks old and new. Look forward to Jimmys farm I take it there will be a strong EB pressence there

Latest posts