• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Engine Lids

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
I've just been having a root around at the back of my garage and found out I have at least 2 if not 3 spare original VW engine lids.

By what I can see they're in good to very good condition.

It's going to be a big job to get them out for photographing so I'm posting this to gauge the level of interest, they'll be about £150 plus postage upwards.
Obviously if anyone is interested I'll get them out and photograph them.

MODS - if this is unacceptable please delete.

Hi Chad,

Are these still available? If so, I would be interested in having on, are they all early bay lids and please can i have some photo's?

Thanks
BB

They're still available.

I'll dig them out and get some pics, hopefully tomorrow

Apologies for the delay, waxing the camper took longer than I expected.

The bad news is that they're not quite as good as I 'remembered', especially the blue one. Sorry about that. The good is that one seems to be OG paint. I'm sure that the experts will correct me if I'm wrong on on that.
If you're still interested I suggest that you pm me a suggested price and we can go from there.
Cheers

p.s. ignore the 275 - that's what I paid Evam Classics in Euros a few years ago and haven't got around to taking the sticker off.

Hi Chad,

Please forgive me for not responding earlier it's been a busy time and i've been away. I must also apologise because in the meantime my wife has managed to sell our van without the engine lid repair (hence the enquiry).

Thank you for your effort and good luck with the sale.

BB

Yes, they're still available.

I've PM'd you with the prices

Latest posts