ENKEI SLOT MAGS - Where from ??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny, i almost bought the red 9 adaptors after seeing them at the stanford hall show. look really good. but are too narrow to fit 5 x112 as the existing studs/nuts stick out too far , and there is no recess at the back of the cookie cutters to allow them to fit. teledials will fit cos they have reccess in the right place. i think fuchs will too. not sure if 5 x 205 pattern will fit or not. worth checking before you shell out for them.

picked up my cookie cutters today, just need to get the caps polished, as they are black anodised. think i'm going with 195/50 on the front and 195/65 on rear. should keep gearing about the same. will post some pics when i've fitted them

The same issue was pointed out to me in regard to the Red9 adapters, I went for a set of 20mm from Butty on VZi,
I don't think there will be a problem with my wheels.

deano_dinosaur said:
So talking about Enkie Slots has just reminded me about Slot Mags in general.
There seem to be quite a few sets about at autojumbles (and on ebay) which are for a chevvy bolt pattern.
Looks simmilar to early bay bolt pattern. Anyone know if the chevvy pattern is the same as VW?
Also the studs look a bigger dia, but hey if you can get porka adaptors, im sure you can adapt chevvy wheels ?

ta
Deano

Got a set of Wolfrace slotmags in the for sale section at the moment in 5x112 PCD.

Latest posts