ENKEI SLOT MAGS - Where from ??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
after much deliberation, decided against Fuch replicas. think that Flat 4 Enkei slot mags would look good and be a little different. however have spent the last couple of weeks trying to get hold of some, but no body seems to have stock, or know when they might be available. have tried Machine 7, SSP/VW heritage, KK, CIP 1, CB performance.
anybody know somewhere else to try ?
thanks
Chris

http://www.csp-shop.de/cgi-bin/shop2/shop_main.cgi?func=start&wkid=80301310113

£644 + postage and they seem to be in stock.

thanks for the quick replies guys.
yep, also tried CSP , but they have no stock and would expect 7 week delivery from flat 4 !! and they come out around £150 more expensive with del. than from uk suppliers, same as BBT in belgium.
might end up with BRM 5 reps if i dont get any joy.............

CIP1 have always been super fast with delivery for me. They usually get stock alot quicker than UK dealers as well, i guess it doesnt take as long to get there from Japan or wherever...

I would say they would be your best bet, i still saved money on all UK dealers after i payed duty and vat on my order of 4 Sprints from CIP1, and it arrived in 2 days!

thanks Johnny, but have already tried CIP 1, they have no stock, and are gonna email me when stock arrives.seems like they are having problems getting supplies from Flat 4, same as every one else. have bought direct from CB performance before, and have no probs buying from the states. as you say things usually work out cheaper even after delivery and tax.

Dont go for the BRM's after settling on the Enkei's you'll only be dissappointed the minute you see them...hold out.....

Araon said:
Dont go for the BRM's after settling on the Enkei's you'll only be dissappointed the minute you see them...hold out.....

I agree with Araon

Hi chris
Hold out for the wheels you want they will look cool.Also please avoid MWS as there wheels are shite.Only my own view as i have had a bad experiance with there wheels.
See you soon chris

So talking about Enkie Slots has just reminded me about Slot Mags in general.
There seem to be quite a few sets about at autojumbles (and on ebay) which are for a chevvy bolt pattern.
Looks simmilar to early bay bolt pattern. Anyone know if the chevvy pattern is the same as VW?
Also the studs look a bigger dia, but hey if you can get porka adaptors, im sure you can adapt chevvy wheels ?

ta
Deano

deano_dinosaur said:
So talking about Enkie Slots has just reminded me about Slot Mags in general.
There seem to be quite a few sets about at autojumbles (and on ebay) which are for a chevvy bolt pattern.
Looks simmilar to early bay bolt pattern. Anyone know if the chevvy pattern is the same as VW?
Also the studs look a bigger dia, but hey if you can get porka adaptors, im sure you can adapt chevvy wheels ?

ta
Deano

Chevvy pattern is different 110 or 100 possibly? but i have seen adapters for wide and narrow 5 to chevvy pattern advertised/

have located some polished cookie cutters which i am hopefully collecting on friday, so think enkei's are off the agenda at the moment. will post some pics when/ if i manage to get them. enkeis would look good but am impatient and the cookies work out a lot cheaper !!

Chris said:
have located some polished cookie cutters which i am hopefully collecting on friday, so think enkei's are off the agenda at the moment. will post some pics when/ if i manage to get them. enkeis would look good but am impatient and the cookies work out a lot cheaper !!

they would have to be 6J all round, youll have problems with 7Js

im taking delivery of a polished set today, 6J, i got my adapters from red9 10mm variety, should fit on easily.

I will post some pics as soon as i get home with them.

I also found a porsche breakers yard with 50+ porsches and hundreds of wheels, i spotted a few genuine fuchs and hopefully they are 5.5 or 6s, looked like a few deep 6s too, most of the porsches are early 80s and there were at least 5 sets of cookie cutters :D .

Latest posts