European Bugin

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Im going.

Got a ferry booked from Dover to Dunquerke for £38 return on Norfolkline.

Looking foward!

i will be travelling unfortunatly

I went norfolkline over new years, so impressed with them. nice new boats and so much better than shitty PO ferries

i will never use them again the bastards

hi dudes! i thought this do was for beetles and not campers??, sounds like fun though, that trappist brewery does good beer!! , would mistake a plastic pig for a camper on me way home after a few of them!.

currylager said:
hi dudes! i thought this do was for beetles and not campers??, sounds like fun though, that trappist brewery does good beer!! , would mistake a plastic pig for a camper on me way home after a few of them!.

Nah, its an all encompassing VW show 8)

im going including about 14 of my mates in 5 buses we are allowed a lads tour every year in the buses usually to Spa but this year Bad Camberg and then Bug In . Keep ur ears out for the loudest lowest deluxe there and sum ginger bloke dribbling cus hes had to much beer :wink:

Gadget

Im going, all booked up. Saved myself £38 because they are the ships i work on, Im glad you like the new boats swartie.

Im going Thursday coming back Monday........whens everyone going over.

Think i need an Early Bay sticker for my work hat so everyone knows who i am and if you make yourself known as you come on ill make sure your the first off. If your in a VW i do this anyway.

Scampi said:
Haven't booked yet?

Not sure where to sail from?

Have you purchased tickets? Can you get them?

Hull might be your best bet Scampi, Dovers a good hike for you (and me come to think about it) I think its £38 if you book with Norfolk line before Jan 31st but thats the normal price anyway i think. Just book as a car because they will charge extra if you go as a motor home/van/camper etc.
Cant really get a saving on £38 (could get 10% possibly but not worth the agro and you would need to travel the same time as me)

First Early Bay line up at the first Euro Bug in?????????????

Yeah we have a 20 car convoy heading over to camberg then spending the week cruising around before going to Bug in...

Doubt i'll be in a bay though, probably in my 54 SC

we were thinking of pushing the boat out and go to Budel + bad camberg + bugin

:)

going with a few people some from LTV club and a couple others

Latest posts