EXTRACTION HOOD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busdiver

Reaction score
any of you fine chaps out there kitchen fitters.... one of the guys in my office, single dad usually farely skint is refitting his kitchen and has seen a cooker hood on ebay (nice and cheap).

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/DataSheets/Baumatic_Manuals/BMBT13.1SS.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the question is it says it can re-circulate (for various reasons cannot be vented outside) by blanking off the round ports, but he cannot seem to find is where it vents back into the room, ie. through vents on the front....? he does'nt want it to re-circulate through the over cupboard.

any knowledge anyone... thanks on his behalf

I've got a Beaumatic fan back home. You should be able to vent it as well as using the carbon filter. I can strongly recommend against venting directly into a cupboard cavity. All the stuff in it gets covered in greasy shit.

It looks to me ilke it re-circulates via the vents closest to the wall (the horizontal ones behind the mesh anti-grease filters on page 9) but I'm no kitchen fitter so feel free to wait for more qualified minds to confirm/deny!

;)

Bottom of page13 fig3 its the vents above, its even marked as R, It has to be on top to re-circulate & on this type which is designed to have a cabinet above it has to vent near the top front when used in re-circulate mode.

thanks guys, i think he's gonna go for it i've said we can work something out, even if he vents out the top, thro, cupboard and out top. :?

Latest posts