FAO Slammedkustom

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
Hi mate any chance of pix of your Peachy Panel Van in the gallery ( I Have a panel van fetish i think ) :?

like this? thanks for the request.
anyone read the new ultra? the guy with the gren bay copied my dash, told me he did it and claimed all the glory!
Git! :cry:

dash2.jpg

sunny day at peppercorn
mabus.jpg

there sierra sapphire before you asl! :lol:
busint.jpg

it makes me kinda angry, i did my dash nearly 10 years ago and ultra put in there write up that its the first time anyones done it? ive only been to pretty much every major vw meet in the last 10 years!
grrrr, rant over.

Ill try and dig more pics out, been all over europe in my bus so there are some cool photos knocking about!

my headlining is a piece of canvas seperating the exterior metal of the roof from the occupants. this leave a layer of air commonly known as insulation. :p

only joking, its grey velour. i not only built my bus and painted it but i also trimmed the interior. ill sort some pics of the mood lighting later.
stuck at work at the mo! :cry:

home soon then off to a party, yah! :lol:

My interior is due to be re done soon so any pics of yours would be appreciated.

Mine is okay but it is cream and shows up teh dirt far to easy!

cheers Slammed top van . just love them panel vans . not diggin that mans green bay but atleast he has one , :lol: Each to their own tho hey :wink:

Latest posts