Favourite picture of YOUR Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are a lot of nice pic's :D

this is a pic of my party-mobile 8)

36a.jpg
[/img]

Loxy said:
Justin & Mutley said:
This is my favourite - mainly because it's the only rare part on my bus, a 3 month only engine lid...
Lid.jpg

;)

What makes it 3 month only?
wide pressing over number plate & early hinge??
what 3 months were they then?

I only know this because someone on here told me (one of our overseas contributors I think?) - it was only manufactured for 3 months and the bulge over the plate recess is shorter than usual - I've been trying to find the original thread but without success! :cry:

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
Loxy said:
Justin & Mutley said:
This is my favourite - mainly because it's the only rare part on my bus, a 3 month only engine lid...
Lid.jpg

;)

What makes it 3 month only?
wide pressing over number plate & early hinge??
what 3 months were they then?

I only know this because someone on here told me (one of our overseas contributors I think?) - it was only manufactured for 3 months and the bulge over the plate recess is shorter than usual - I've been trying to find the original thread but without success! :cry:

;)

found it here:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=2240&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

I reckon this'll turn into the thread from which we pick the next calendar shots - some great pics!

My personal favourites of my van...

DSCN0641-1.jpg

Taken at my spiritual home, the Vetch Field where I used to shout myself hoarse following the Swans...

IMG_8248.jpg

Highlights the rust! Taken at one of my favourite sites near Machynlleth...

IMG_8250.jpg

... and then looking the other way. Great view eh?!!

This is my favourite picture of my bus;

DSCF0341.jpg

Not necessarily the best pic of it, but it reminds me off a good day when it was delivered and all the laughs that followed watching the transport driver trying to get out of my cul-de-sac.

jabbo said:
This is my favourite picture of my bus;

DSCF0341.jpg

Not necessarily the best pic of it, but it reminds me off a good day when it was delivered and all the laughs that followed watching the transport driver trying to get out of my cul-de-sac.

much nicer than that awful orange thing underneath

what are the black vehicles? i like