Favourite picture of YOUR Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a TukTuk - used in Asia as taxi's, vans, cars, well... anything really - and now used in Brighton as taxi's too!!!

Traditional ones look like this:
tuktuk.JPG

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
It's a TukTuk - used in Asia as taxi's, vans, cars, well... anything really - and now used in Brighton as taxi's too!!!

Traditional ones look like this:
tuktuk.JPG

;)

I may be driving one of these 4000K across India in the summer!

....least I hope that is the Nurburgring!
I'm just trying to be really sad and guess where it was taken, but confused by the feature bottom left - it could be on the run down from Adenau Forest to Adenau Bridge somewhere.....or its another circuit altogther!! :oops:

Ok found a few from very early 90's - happy, happy memories....

sunflower_2.jpg

camp3.jpg

IMG04600.jpg

scot1.jpg

These threads are a great way to see some cracking looking vans in one place, and dream of that paint job!!

dancingbay said:
jabbo said:
This is my favourite picture of my bus;

DSCF0341.jpg

Not necessarily the best pic of it, but it reminds me off a good day when it was delivered and all the laughs that followed watching the transport driver trying to get out of my cul-de-sac.

much nicer than that awful orange thing underneath

what are the black vehicles? i like

I prefer the van too, but the transport driver did let me take the Lotus out for a spin. Absolutely awesome machine, no doubt about it.

As for the other things, they're actually Piaggio Apes - pronounced Ahpeh I believe. It's a small commercial vehicle made by the same people who make Vespas.

HotVWheels said:
Took this pic this afternoon of a traditional water-pumping windmill and my '71 after driving more than 500kms for work to the Northern Cape of South Africa :wink:

407913.jpg

that looks like a proper advert like :D

I miss this bus.. The first pic was taken when i'd just got her from san francisco and drove up to tahoe

largepic1.jpg

Couple months later its in sunny england. Should'nt have sold it! :(

100_0184.jpg

Posted these before but still my fav shots of the van to date.

New Forest, Hampshire
DSCF1407.jpg

Harlyn Bay, Cornwall
DSCF1229.jpg

On the road to Hannover, Germany
DSCF18263.jpg

La Baule, France
13.jpg

BBT, Belgium
DSCF17591.jpg

Theres a lot of nice bays in this thread,it keeps me going when mine needs a bit of atttention 8)

Picture7.jpg

This is my most recent shot, which I kind of like

And this one, whilst the van isnt the only focus, I like because of the memory .... escaping the floods last year to go on an excellent road trip 8)

Ports.jpg

DSCF3977resize.jpg
[/img]

This is whats its all about for me getting out there with the family, using and absuing the van. Forget those nice shiny ones rusty ones rule the day on a beach. :D

This photo was taken a few days after christmas on Brean beach.

I like this one because it could be a log cabin in the Canadian Rockies, but its actually Lincolnshire.
P1011356.jpg

And this could be next to the San Francisco Bridge, but its a few miles down the road from me at the Humber Bridge near Hull.
IMG_0149.jpg