Fingers and toes crossed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if you're from Norfolk and all your fingers and toes are joined together? :lol:

Good luck. 8)

Mark6455 said:
She's going for her mot in 20 mins
Let you know how I get on

Haha funny
Off to the welders tomorrow for 3 small patches (inner arch,front beam,upper arch)and the hand brake needs adjusting
Not too bad me thinks :D

Mark6455 said:

ive got mine booked in for the weekend in a rush to get it sorted for Volksworld. I really shouldnt have left it so late.

Had mine and it passed, did need a new jacking point and inner sil which i knew about but thats all sorted now 8)

Had mine yesterday passed first time not bad as I've just spent the last two years getting it on the road

If everything goes well over the next few days i'm planning on taking mine for its MOT, might even bring it to Volksworld if all goes well

I'm not impatient but I've dropped my bus off to the garage for welding and Tom got going on it straight away he said I should be able to pick it up tomorrow night

Another bus kept alive just need to get some dropped spindles on it next month

Onwards and upwards

Mark6455 said:
I'm not impatient but I've dropped my bus off to the garage for welding and Tom got going on it straight away he said I should be able to pick it up tomorrow night

Onwards and upwards

Happy Days Mark.

My engines out. Helicoil for one of the spark plugs so theyre replacing the clutch whilst its out as well.

Heebee_GB said:
Mark6455 said:

Onwards and upwards

Happy Days Mark.

My engines out. Helicoil for one of the spark plugs so theyre replacing the clutch whilst its out as well.

nice one gary she'll be ready in no time to hit the shows.Give me a shout when its on the road ill nip round for a nose
;)

Collected my bus today all welding done and new handbrake cables fitted so booked in for retest on sat morning

Got everything crossed again (starting to make somethings difficult already) :mrgreen:

Mark6455 said:
Mark6455 said:

Haha funny
Off to the welders tomorrow for 3 small patches (inner arch,front beam,upper arch)and the hand brake needs adjusting

Went back in for mot this morning Tom did a great job on the welding and a new mot is now in my possession
I need to now seal the underneath to protect the new welds any top tip guys

i recon 90% of us must mot in march,mines just sailed thru for the 5 time in a row.

Mark6455 said:
Mark6455 said:
Mark6455 said:

Haha funny

Went back in for mot this morning Tom did a great job on the welding and a new mot is now in my possession
I need to now seal the underneath to protect the new welds any top tip guys

well done, got mine on saturday as well, great feeling, roll on volksworld.

Latest posts