• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE: Breaking '72 RHD Deluxe (Xover) *PICS*UPDATED*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, started putting stuff on eBay now so if there's owt you want... happy bidding! :p

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/hippyjim77/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi,

can you tell me did the rear bumper sell and if not are you likely to be visiting any shows this year ?

Cheers

Steve

Have you got a original glove box door, pics and price if you do, thanks Simon

Hi, yes the dash is still for sale and we haven't put it on eBay yet... it is £50 and it's the three main sections - the part that fits under the windscreen, the middle foam section and the actual dash front. It's uncut and in good condition.
Cheers 8)

curly head said:
hi

would you still have an indicator stalk assembly, steering wheel and engine lid?

cheers

Hi, yes we've still got the indicator stalk, but the steering wheel and engine lid have already sold.
Think we paid £45 for it from Schofield's - it's in great condition.
Will get you a pic tomorrow.
Cheers :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
Hi, yes the dash is still for sale and we haven't put it on eBay yet... it is £50 and it's the three main sections - the part that fits under the windscreen, the middle foam section and the actual dash front. It's uncut and in good condition.
Cheers 8)

when u say good condition ...this wasn't in the fire ? or just managed to survive? I got a 68 LHD coming and the dash has been cut around - I figure that LHD dash's here will be dear? and I can cut and weld the dash to fit........

dubdubz said:
when u say good condition ...this wasn't in the fire ? or just managed to survive? I got a 68 LHD coming and the dash has been cut around - I figure that LHD dash's here will be dear? and I can cut and weld the dash to fit........
No it wasn't fire damaged as it was in the store room which mainly only got covered in ash. It has been cleaned and there is no damage. However, it is a RHD one...

THE LAST PANZER said:
dubdubz said:
No it wasn't fire damaged as it was in the store room which mainly only got covered in ash. It has been cleaned and there is no damage. However, it is a RHD one...

pondering........... :p

THE LAST PANZER said:
dubdubz said:

I'm guessing you won't split? I only need the front bit and 50 for that is a bit too high...I have the other bits and a dash which I could make ok...just being lazy as the dash radio hole needs fixing...

let me know via pm if you fancy?

dubdubz said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
dubdubz said:

I'm guessing you won't split? I only need the front bit and 50 for that is a bit too high...I have the other bits and a dash which I could make ok...just being lazy as the dash radio hole needs fixing...

let me know via pm if you fancy?

Didn't really want to split but...........how much do you want to offer?

craigtayla said:
Hi,
Have you still got the rear cabin floor vents? I need the right hand one as you look at the rear seat.
Cheers
Craig
We have, but they're not great - need a bit of work.
Will try and get a pic tomorrow 8)

Hi Jim,
Great to meet you and Racheal last night & enjoyed chatting away - thanks for the bulkhead covers, gonna give em a clean & lick of paint now :D

Hope to see you with a Bay real soon mate, keep in touch!!

Mark

Latest posts