FIRETEK GROUP BUY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggle Piggle

Reaction score
hi guys we're sorted a group buy on firetek extinguishers, don't let this happen to your bus

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNIe24rC-bo&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNIe24rC-bo&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The latebay group buy has now closed, But you can still order the units direct with Firetec.

Quote "Thelatebay" to obtain the club discount :yes

Prices are as follows:-

Vertical or Horizontal Foam filled £97
Vertical or Horizontal Powder £99

Chafe guard £18
Switch enabled £20
Delivery £15

All plus Vat at current rates..

Please order direct with Firetec, Contact details:-

Tim Malyon
Technical director
Fire Monitoring Systems Ltd. (FIRETEC).
Biggarts House, Beattock, Scotland. DG10 9RH.
Tel UK: 0845 500 9339
Tel int: + 44. 1683 300 322
Fax: int: + 44. 1683 300 633
http://www.FiretecUK.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMG_0400.jpg

709122.jpg

stickied for a while till the offers taken up. I know there were a few looking for a group buy. thats a good price as well. I went solo and it was £50 more than that.

thanks frank.

Could anyone advise which is preferable foam or powder ? (why the difference)?

Also are these 0.5 or 1kg ?

cheers

Will.

tintintin said:
Could anyone advise which is preferable foam or powder ? (why the difference)?

Also are these 0.5 or 1kg ?

cheers

Will.

from tlb

foam all the way. powder just provides a quick knock down, but no cooling. therefore reignition is a common occurrence. foam smothers the flame thus preventing oxygen and cools at the same time taking the heat out of the equation too. make sure they know that this is just a first defence, and on longer or isolated journeys they should be taking a 9kg extinguisher of the same media with them too.

I did get in touch and this is what I got back:

But we need to know:
1. Do you want to mount it horizontally on the chassis leg with the tube pointing up …. or …. horizontally under the ceiling with the tube pointing sideways ? (Same price).

2. Your delivery address. Daytime with someone there to receive goods.

3. Your day time telephone number …. + that of the delivery address.

4. Money: For a one-off order: £140.00 + £15.00 haz goods delivery Great Britain + VAT. = £182.13.
We accept cheques ([payable to Fire Monitoring Systems Ltd.) or bank transfers. Sorry we don’t take cards.

If this is OK with you I’ll e.mail a pro-forma invoice to you showing the specifications and serial number of your actual unit.

Questions? Email or call me 24/7 on tel: 01683 300 322

Regards

Tim Malyon
Technical director
Fire Monitoring Systems Ltd. (FIRETEC).
Biggarts House, Beattock, Scotland. DG10 9RH.
Tel UK: 0845 500 9339
Tel int: + 44. 1683 300 322
Fax: int: + 44. 1683 300 633
http://www.FiretecUK.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So that little idea goes up in proverbial smoke.

¬¬¬

Pretty much the same as he sent me when i called him yesterday morning. I haven't had a chance to call him back yet but my understanding of it was that if you mentioned the Late Bay bulk buy he would do it for the for the discounted rate that was on Latebay. Did you mention it and what did he say?

I rang and his wife answered, I mentioned TheLateBay discount and what I would like to order. I was told to email the details and Tim would get back to me. I emailed with ref. to TheLateBay discount and you have seen the reply.
¬¬¬

Ah right that aint so good at all, dont know when i am gonna order one but when i do i'll post up what he says. 185 quid is a lot more than 130 so might have to wait till start of Sept. Thanks for the reply though Mark.

looks like i wont be ordering mine for a while either, bit slow on this group buy, so looks like i missed out

unless franks sorted something!!!!

it is baghead who was sorting this, as far as we were told the discount stood. i'll try to find out but he's off to france for 2 weeks. i'd hold on to your money until he's back

Latest posts