Flowers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rickyrooo1 said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
Did you sell your nice one to buy that thing? :shock:
Yep! No regrets, 1000 miles a year in the bay, 8000 so far in the 5.... Faster cheaper and I confirm the beer tastes identical.

Are you kidding me,,, The Beer tastes the Same,, Wow!!! ;) So that's ok then, my bruvver in law ain't quite as daft as I thought :lol: He's a T5 man too, it's all a great bit of fun though and if we're off anywhere he can go and fetch spares if I break down (did happen once) I do like my old bay though. My Mrs won't wave to any body she's become an air cooled snob and she ain't that keen on air cooled either ;) :roll: ;) ;) :roll: whereas me and the grandkids wave at every one and anyone and give them big smiles too. Ever so funny when they wasn't actually waving at us :oops: :lol: :oops: But what do I care

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, mad as a friendly box of frogs :mrgreen:

rickyrooo1 said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
Yep! No regrets, 1000 miles a year in the bay, 8000 so far in the 5.... Faster cheaper and I confirm the beer tastes identical.
Ok ok ok
I suppose to have central locking is a good thing on a T5
like tonight I was balancing my shopping Bottle of Gin and Phish food ice cream etc
And trying to find The right one of The four different keys
To lock it
But don't worry I will struggle on :lol:

monkeyvanwestybike said:
rickyrooo1 said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
Ok ok ok
I suppose to have central locking is a good thing on a T5
like tonight I was balancing my shopping Bottle of Gin and Phish food ice cream etc
And trying to find The right one of The four different keys
To lock it
But don't worry I will struggle on :lol:
it's more the 100mph and 37 mpg i like........ :D but yeah 1 key aircon central lock heated electric mirrors power steer isn't so bad........

it's more the 100mph and 37 mpg i like........ :D but yeah 1 key aircon central lock heated electric mirrors power steer isn't so bad........[/quote]

I agree with all the above faster comfier more economical etc. but that's not why I bought a bay

I knew they where slow thirsty no power steering no air con etc. but that what I like I just love driving them

going away on holiday takes longer but its more fun in a bay :D

lobie said:
I agree with all the above faster comfier more economical etc. but that's not why I bought a bay

I knew they where slow thirsty no power steering no air con etc. but that what I like I just love driving them

going away on holiday takes longer but its more fun in a bay :D

I can't argue there! I loved my bay, I still love bays, but I moved house and wasn't using it, it was too far from work to go in on the odd "cheeky day" and it was upsetting me just seeing it parked up in the garage every day, before I had it I had a caravan and I was tempted to go back to that..... Decided to sell the bay and the car and go modern, was the best decision for me right now, my wife is happier as although she liked the bay she wasn't comfy in it, she suffers with arthritis so I've only got a few years before we have to go bigger coach built or back to a caravan.

Latest posts