• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR GRABS/SWAPS: Bus middle bench seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a middle bench seat from a 71 bus.

It's brown, and is in ok condition. No major rips or tears, but the button which lifts the end seat forward is missing. There are no seatbelts, and also no clamps.

The seat is from a LHD bus as the seat which folds forward is on the right.

Anyway - I don't really want anything for it - just come and get it. However if you want to swap something - say like a sliding door interior panel - or the interior panel that's opposite - that would be useful (even if for a template) :)

Can take pictures this evening if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Mike

dag nab it! great minds...was just about to post mine - shed clear out. Forget your campers...microbuses are the future!. Alternatively, for the hardcore VW nut use as a sofa in the living room, a bench for your sauna room, a deluxe sledge for winter ... the list is endless :D

can i have first dibs please - i will swap you some tins of beer/ wine :wink:
where abouts are you
thanks paul

For anybody who's interested... I'm in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.

Which if it helps is about 10 minutes from Sandown Park :)

Beer tokens accepted - though no doubt the missus will immediately convert them to shoe/clothes/make-up tokens :lol:

All things being well I should be going to Slough, but I'll be in my bug, so won't be able to take the seat with me.

If anybody wants it they'll have to collect.

second or third(?) dibs please.
I am only in Twickers so can pop over anytime....(if no one else before me can get it that is,don't want to gazump anyone)
regard Paul

paul said:
second or third(?) dibs please.
I am only in Twickers so can pop over anytime....(if no one else before me can get it that is,don't want to gazump anyone)
regard Paul

Mcvw is too far from me so feel free to jump into second.

Ok...

bluecab: If you're still interested I can wait until Slough - but please confirm. :)

Paul (twickers): If bluecab doesn't want it, it's all yours :D

concrete hippo: I hadn't forgotten you - but I assumed from your question to bayview that my location had ruled you out. :?

Don't forget: the middle bench seat I'm offering is from a LHD bus. If you plan to put this in a RHD bus, the folding part will be against the fixed side - unless you have a double-slider that is :wink:

Cheers,

Mike

bayview if you've got one spare and you're not far from the midlands i'm happy to take it off your hands in exchange for some beer tokens.

I'm up north, Northallerton - bit too far I guess. You've got yourself a van then :D

Didn't want to crash mcvw's thread but if any of the northern contingent are in need of a middle seat I've got one that needs to go- gratis.

As promised, here are the pics. Enjoy :lol:

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Theres no way i can get it b4 slough so will have to give it a miss but thanks anyway
paul

Hi, Do you want to give me a call on 02089413261
and we can arrange collection,have sent you a pm .
regards paul

Latest posts