• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 1971 Early Bay tintop with Westfalia interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale Early Bay Tin Top, Westfalia interior

1971 12 months mot and tax exempt
Chianti red with edelweiss roof and bumpers overriders

Loads work carried out over last few years.
New Callipers, Disc's, Pads, master Cylinder, Rear Cylinders all new brake lines from front to back.
Empi Twin Exhaust, Empi gear shifter. 4 brand new VW steels with new rubber and new chrome hubcaps.
1641cc engine pulls like a train with Weber progressive carb, New Starter motor, New Fuel Pump, new fuel lines. New Alternator Pulley and Belt. Engine runs beautifully but could really do with a new ignition switch but i haven’t changed it as I like the way you need to know how to start it as it stops the thieves!
Comes with Westfalia interior all in working order, cooker, sink, rock and roll bed, top locker and cool box complete.
Has a 240 v hook up attached to a zig unit which charges both batteries.

Adjustable Front beam, Lowered Front and Rear, this is one of the things i love most about this bus it has a wicked stance and it fits straight into garage of a new build house (which are compact!) so its tucked away out of the weather.
Exterior is starting to show some surface rust but you would expect this on a bus of this age, nothing of serious concern.

Offers £7500 ono.

Please pm me if you are interested
P9250069.jpg

P9250067.jpg

P9250066.jpg

P9250065.jpg

P9250063.jpg

P9250055.jpg

P9250056.jpg

P9250057.jpg

P9250061.jpg

P9250052.jpg

Hi!

That's a cracking looking bus - and looks like a very keen price i would say. It shouldn't be hanging around long, good luck with the sale!

Alistair

what body work/welding has been done and when was it last sprayed please?

Hi sent a pm but not sure if it worked. Can you send me a phone nunber to sort a time to come and look at the bus.
Cheets stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts