• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale 2 engines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

For sale to fund new engine eventually.
One twin port and one single port both complete.single port is stripped and in boxes and twin is one lump.the single port had been in the bay when we bought her but previous owner stripped to rebuild and didnt get round to it,he left it in bits.the twin port had been in previously but he said was low on power?there are some spare heads and other bits in boxes that all came with her,brakes push rod tubes and other stuff.if this sounds a bit vaque i apologise but not totally clued up on that side and having not had a bay or any air cooled vw before i dont know too much.
Will be more than happy to e-mail pics and engine numbers etc to interested parties and will help as much as i can. . .they are in my old fellas garage at mo and he wants me to move them and as we're not ready for engine yet i am selling.can deliver for sensible amount ie cost of fuel. . was supposed to put em on e-bay but cant be arsed with typing all the guff out and this seems like a good option.E-mail for phone no.s etc if you have any questions

Thanks Col

Latest posts