• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale. 68 Restored Tintop ( will be at Sandown VoWo )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Sam

Reaction score
For sale due to house move with no parking or garage.
I'm having to sell my restored 68 Bay Tintop as the house I am buying a Grade II listed building in need of at least 5 years restoration.
I need to get a transit van :oops: or similar for carting building gear around .

The is the link http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27301for my resto thread in 'Gallery' which will give you an idea of the work and time put into it.
The resto cost me a fortune and the bus has been my 'daily driver' since restoration was finished and it was never my intention to ever sell it but the house is too good to turn down.

I would be asking £12,000 - £13,000 + BUT will consider offers around £10,500 as the engine has an oil leak and I am told that the engine will need to come out for the leak to be fixed.I have been using it like this for months and keeping a VERY close eye on the oil level while I was saving for a 1776cc engine but it was never to be.

I can be contacted on 07788602652 or PM me if you have any questions, thanks.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27301

A few main points :

FULL BARE METAL RE-SPRAY INCLUDING ALL INTERNAL SURFACES AND INSIDES OF THE DOORS, UNDERNEATH 'STONE CHIPPED' , PAINTED BODY COLOUR AND WAXOILED, NEW JACKING POINTS AND OUTRIGGERS, NEW CARGO BAY FLOOR SUPPORTS , NEW CARGO BAY FLOOR AND FRONT FLOOR PANELS, NEW FRONT WHEEL ARCHES, NEW REAR WHEEL ARCHES, NEW REAR CORNERS AND BATTERY TRAYS, NEW INNER OUTER AND MIDDLE SILLS, NEW SEAT BELT ANCHORS FRONT AND BACK, COMPLETE NEW WIRING LOOM, RE-LINED FUEL TANK, FULLY INSULATED AND SOUND PROOFED, NEW FULL LENGTH HEADLINER AND SURROUNDING WINDOWS, COMPLETELY RE-UPHOLSTERED, FULL WIDTH 'RUSTY LEE' ROCK AND ROLL BED, 2 REMOVABLE 'BUDDY' SEATS HOUSING CAMPING COOKER AND WASH BOWL - STORAGE UNDERNEATH, DISCREETLY POSITIONED 240V ELECTRIC HOOK UP AND OUTLET, FULL HEAVY DUTY SPLIT CHARGE RELAY SYSTEM WITH 110 A/H LEISURE BATTERY, NEW CAB AND AUXILARY FUSE BOXES, BUILT IN C-TEK BATTERY CHARGER WHEN ON MAINS HOOK UP, EXTRA 12V OUTLETS FOR PHONE/GAMES ETC, LOWERED ON REPLACEMENT RUST FREE ADJUSTABLE FRONT BEAM WITH TRANSPORTERHAUS DROPPED SPINDLES & ADJUSTABLE ' GAZ' COIL OVER SHOCK ABSORBERS, REAR THANSPORTERHAUS ADJUSTABLE SPRINGPLATES, ORIGINAL 68 WIPERS INTERIOR MIRROR & DOOR HANDLES & LOCKS, RETRO RADIO WIRED IN BUT NEEDS SPEAKER, MODERN SONY CD/RADIO WITH HANDS FREE BLUETOOTH PHONE HOOK-UP, NEW DOORS SEALS AND WINDOW RUBBERS, DOUBLE INSULATED HEATER PIPES, OPENING CAB DOOR QUARTER LIGHTS, REAR SEAT BELTS , THERMO WINDOW BLINDS ALL ROUND, REMOVABLE TABLE, ETC, ETC, ETC,

Please check out my thread as pictures speak a thousand words, http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27301 thanks,

A few photo's:

I could go on forever with the photo's but you get the gist, thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts