• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Bronze axle bushes, rear bumper, wheels NEW PRICES

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbananahands

Reaction score
Rear bumper from my 1970 bay, yes its been bashed then straightened otherwise it is solid and not scarred with rust £50
IMAG0556.jpg

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0554.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

Wheels are now sold

Front brake hoses as per label in pics - bought as I thought I'd need them for a brake conversion but not needed in the end. £10 for the pair + P&P
IMAG0564.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

Front axle phosphor bronze bushes from Bluebird Customs - bought for my Bay when I had some spare cash in case the existing units went, never been needed and now my Bay is for sale, they won't be needed £50 + P&P
IMAG0573.jpg

All items are in Warwick, West Midlands.
Cheers
Andy

Hi fella could be interested in bumper , Do you have the irons for it ??

Cheers Graeme :)

Andy,
I'm interested in the bumper mate. I work in Cheltenham during the week. Are you very far from there?

Pete

Hi Pete,

already have someone interested in the bumper - they're just working out postage costs, but in case it falls through...

Cheltenham to me would be ~60miles on M5 and M40 - I'm then only 5-10mins off the M40 and easy to find.

andy

Hi Jim,

Solihull is an easy one for me to meet you in - bike rack £120 in Solihull, I can be there ~ 5pm during the week or weekends any time.

andy

Hi Mate do you still have the bike rack, and if so what cost to post to south london. thanks H.

Latest posts