• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Coleman 'BlackCat' Gas Heater

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foz

Reaction score
eqe5y3ud.jpg

Boxed and in excellent full working condition. Full instructions supplied with it. Push button ignition. Only used twice. This is a no visible flame heater, so pretty safe for indoor use. I used it to heat my bus a couple of times, and it done the job admirably. Comes supplied with 2 gas bottles (when I can find them)
1 is full and unused, the other is over half full. Gas bottles retail at around a tenner each.
Heater unit retails at around £55 alone

edit* £55 posted to your door!
PM if interested.

Only selling due to acquiring this
3ymetybu.jpg

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

Due to time wasters and people generally taking the p!ss with silly offers I'm raising this to £55 posted.

It's a practically brand new unit, still boxed with instructions it's that new! with 2 bottles of gas!
To buy new your looking at around £75+ p&p for that package! I didn't feel asking £45 posted to your door was to much to ask!
I don't mind a chancer asking for a cheeky discount when asking a reasonably high price, but when the asking price is a little above half price, and then they ask for another fiver or more off?...seriously? You want my left kidney too, while we're at it?

So to reflect this p!ss take I'm now RAISING the asking price to £55 and if it don't sell for that, I'll happily use it to heat my awning in the mornings :)

Have a good day people!

Foz said:
Due to time wasters and people generally taking the p!ss with silly offers I'm raising this to £55 posted.

It's a practically brand new unit, still boxed with instructions it's that new! with 2 bottles of gas!
To buy new your looking at around £75+ p&p for that package! I didn't feel asking £45 posted to your door was to much to ask!
I don't mind a chancer asking for a cheeky discount when asking a reasonably high price, but when the asking price is a little above half price, and then they ask for another fiver or more off?...seriously? You want my left kidney too, while we're at it?

So to reflect this p!ss take I'm now RAISING the asking price to £55 and if it don't sell for that, I'll happily use it to heat my awning in the mornings :)

Have a good day people!

I fail to see how an offer of £5 short of your original asking price is "taking the piss" and warrants a snotty reply via PM!? It's called an offer for that very reason, if you'd counter offered courteously even at your asking price - I would've obliged.

Sheeesh, I thought I was grotty of a morning :lol:

Good luck with the 'sale'....

Sixtysixsteve said:

Own a bay....? Get a grip....

:lol: I'm liking that quote

Nothing personal dude, I'm just getting a little tired of the "let's knock another 5 or 10 off the asking price" bullsh!t, when I just wish to move stuff on to someone else who it may be of use to at a fair price.

Granted when it comes to second hand bus parts I'm a little unsure of pricing etc. and always seek advice, or check what others sold theirs for beforehand.

Good luck in finding a cheaper heater man

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love! Don't take the p!ss

Foz said:
Sixtysixsteve said:

Own a bay....? Get a grip....

:lol: I'm liking that quote

Nothing personal dude, I'm just getting a little tired of the "let's knock another 5 or 10 off the asking price" bullsh!t, when I just wish to move stuff on to someone else who it may be of use to at a fair price.

Granted when it comes to second hand bus parts I'm a little unsure of pricing etc. and always seek advice, or check what others sold theirs for beforehand.

Good luck in finding a cheaper heater man

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love! Don't take the p!ss

:lol:

I know how it is mate, and you've just exposed my stealthy edit of my quote, life's too short eh? :mrgreen:

Take it easy....

Steve

Latest posts