• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Devon roof cap and four hub caps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevH

Reaction score
A heads up that I am selling a Devon roof cap, the one made by JK. Good condition, ready drilled, and no cracks or dings. Colour coded in Lotus White. It is parked up against my house wall at present, so is awkward to photograph, but there are pics on JK's site where it sells for just short of £400. I am looking for £150 ONO, collection only.

Also four hub caps. One is (I think) OG (£20) whilst the other three are good quality repros (£10 each), though all four are pitted (naturally!). Postage will be around £6 for the hub caps, or I can bring to Stanford Hall.

All are on eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T2-Cam...219?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item234f91a073 and http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T2-cam...Domain_3&fits=Car+Make:VW&hash=item234f92df40, and I'll end the auctions if I get a sale on here, or you can make me an offer on eBay itself of course.

Kev

Hi could you tell me if it was fitted to your camper was it stuck down and if so is there any silicone or glue that would need to be cleaned off, if it is all clean would you take £125 for it . best regards Tom

Hi Tom

It had been 'stuck' with plain silicone, which actually did not stick it down at all, so on removing the four bolts it just lifted off. The sealant then just peeled away with my fingers, so the cap is clean on the inside. I was dreading what I might find, after reading Moseley's thread, but was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the offer, but as its early days and it's on ebay I'll keep it in mind if that is OK :) . I know I could end up getting less, but that's the fun of ebay...not :!:

I am really looking to get my money back on it, no more or less, hence the £150 tag.

Kev

Latest posts