• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Full width rock & roll bed from my 69 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpsbay

Reaction score
For sale bluebird custom full width rock & roll bed. It has been half painted black. Having a new interior so not needed.
£100 pick up only from South Wales.
Thanks
90f7d338f9c58df9a3aa87127059aeaf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, it is still available. It has all the boards with it also. I am going to Slough swap meet so I could meet you there. Otherwise it would have to be sent by courier.
Cheers Nick

Yes still for sale, here is some photos of the boards & the covers that I will throw in. They are black vinyl with yellow piping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This bed is still for sale. Project69 has bought a new one. Going to Slough Swap Meet so can deliver to there.

Hi mate, il take this and can collect next week as coming up to Wales (from Devon) Where are you exactly? Can I put a deposit your way to secure?

Do you have the foam still?

Vince :D

Vinco said:
Hi mate, il take this and can collect next week as coming up to Wales (from Devon) Where are you exactly? Can I put a deposit your way to secure?

Sorry buddy he offered it me yesterday & it's a done deal.

bluecab said:
Vinco said:

Balls....no worries dude ;)

Vinco said:
bluecab said:
Vinco said:

Balls....no worries dude ;)
Sorry for the late reply, it is sold to Bluecab.

Latest posts