• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Job Lot of Bay Beetle Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

type2tattoo

Reaction score
Due to my dear old Ma being ill and coming to live with me I no longer have the time to list and sell all the parts I have. I have sold quite a lot of it but still have a shed load of mostly bay parts, some beetle/ghia and a few split bits. If anyone is interested it the lot let me know and I will get more details. This is a list off the top of my head......

Carbs 1 30 pict1 1 34 pict 3 both solex
Fuel senders 2
water bottles bay and beetle
lots of engine gaskets
regulators and coils
distributors fuseboxes
ignitions and switches
mirrors door and interior bay and beetle
bushes and engine mounts
brake parts and pads
Fuel pumps
interior clips and bungs
door shuts strikers and check straps
handles inner and outer
headlight parts split and bay
seals, all sorts
dynamos and alternators
some tinware
cuddly toy
fresh air plastic
switches and bulbs
some glass (beetle windscreen) etc
door lever rods

This lot was from a friends workshop and would be really useful to someone who fixes and rebuilds VW's

As it says I don't have the time to list and post things seperately at the moment.

Ryanmck1984 said:
Would you happen to have all the other parts for an alternator conversion?

Yes I probably do but as my Mum has moved in with me and having chemo its difficult to sort it out for you, that said I may have some time at the weekend, let me know exactly what you need

sparkywig said:
What cuddly toy?

Got one of these ;) .........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/antique-mickey-mouse-toy-/261283865026?pt=UK_Collectables_Disneyana_EH&hash=item3cd5bb61c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

type2tattoo said:
Got one of these ;) .........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/antique-mickey-mouse-toy-/261283865026?pt=UK_Collectables_Disneyana_EH&hash=item3cd5bb61c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quite possibly the freakiest thing I have ever seen.

Hi, looking for following for a cross-over, good condition og cab door handles, interior handles and pulls for same and good condition front indicator lenses.

Thanks

Helloooo!! :) Could you let me know if you have any of these bits and how much they will cost please?? :)
Engine gaskets for 1600TP, 1800 and 2litre
brake parts and pads (What exactly are the parts?? Either way... I'm rebuilding mine so will come in handy)
2 Fuel pumps
Headlights for RHD split and bay
Full rear lights for late bay
All seals for bay window
12V alternator for bay 1800 / 2l engine (conversion so any bits I may need will come in handy!)
Front Beam bay (well its worth a try!!) :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
X

Latest posts