• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Kirk - 72 crossover tintop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

issy

Reaction score
:(

Having been trying to get it restored for last three years and been let down the new place I just had it delivered to tell me it needs to be a labour of love.

I will ask the new guy to list what needs doing and take some photos - but needless to say he is worse now than when I sent him to be restored three years ago.

Mechanically sound anyhow unless standing for three years has made him sad.

Want him to go to good home and not for resale or parts!

Had him over 25 years and only stipped using him as daily driver under 3 years ago.

Many things wrong now it seems - chassis, front beam, deffo front panels and rear wheel arches but these I knew about so list will be worse :(

Ideal project for somebody who can weld :(

(Going off to cry now)

And has 1600 vege engine with twin solex 34mm carbs (ones with chokes)

Side aluminium step

Electrics for towing / towbar / mains connection but would need to be checked out - oh and leisure battery setup

Propex under R&R seat

Been a long time since I used phptobucket and the adverts are doing my head in and cannot get past them. Anither way to post images?

Anyhow - the bus needs 'everything' doing. Proper project of love. I do not want to sell him to be broken up.

Please email me [email protected] for photos etc easier! Trying not to resort to ebay :(

yes... use the link below the subject box... i've described it here... we've made is super easy to post images inline. no hassles at all

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398

good luck with the sale

Thanks - doing that from the ipad at present..

The sale includes the panels from justkampers (crossover front wheel arch rhs), 2 rear wheel arches things, a tub, a few quality autocraft sills and bits.

The Westfalia table alone is worth £120 and the box about £200?

Engine still works first time which surprises everybody when they see the van. It's basically a major welding project but for the right enthusuast (email me?) a hell of a deal if they can collect no later than next week but not Easter long weekend.

This on ebay for £4.5k ono

BUT for enthusiast on earlybay who really really really will do him up and not break up or sell bits I will make it a bargain - trust me.

If you have space, have welding skills and want a long term project this really will be a bargain for you. Bear in mind I have had him for 25 years so this will be a bit like an interview so bear with me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts