• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Porsche wheel conversion parts and weels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nugsy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Yet another winter project waiting to happen that i'll never get round to :(
(Pics to follow) all prices are open to sensible offers if you feel they are over priced. Pick up J3M6

Porsche 944 Normally Aspirated Hubs (5x130) Disks and Callipers, all you need is a conversion kit on you early drum spindles and you have Porsche pattern fronts - £120

Also some stub axles spare drums and hubs for the rear, Hubs can be redrilled, drums slotted and stub axles cut down (if you want centre caps on) and you have the rear set up too - £100

Once you've got the above done you'll then need your wheels

Set of 4 Cookie cutters in original paint (blue inside) no tyres - £140 - NOW SOLD
Front 6x15 ET36
Rear 7x15 ET23

Porsche stud pattern spare wheel, comes with tyre but again may be oversized for a bus - £25
Spare 165x15 6x15 ET42

Hi do you still have the rear set up for sale???

Also some stub axles spare drums and hubs for the rear, Hubs can be redrilled, drums slotted and stub axles cut down (if you want centre caps on) and you have the rear set up too - £100

cheers

Thanks for sorting out the collection this evening, parts look great, worth the trip, cheers Alex

Glad your happy with them :D

Now just to sell a set of Teledials before I go out buying spacers :) really need to get my standard wheels painted/powdercoated instead

Latest posts