• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - restored 1969 Panel Van - located in Sydney

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simoninoz

Reaction score
Hey,

Here's my panel van;
splitylock030.jpg

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o305/simoninoz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Photo album (do a slide show to see all)

show007-1.jpg

At VW Nationals, Sydney

show084.jpg

Fandabbidozi

Show winner on it's first outing at VW Nationals in Sydney this year. Smells like new, drives like new, looks like new.

Currently in Sydney safe and sound. If you are interested then we can talk about getting it to the UK. I am no longer in Australia to enjoy using it.

13k English Pounds (my laptop doesn't have a pound sign..)

PM me for any further info, cheers

Wow what a beautiful restoration!

It's so nice to see a panel van restored to stock. If I could afford it I'd definitely have that in my collection! 8)

I see you've also got some pictures of the un-registered, never been on the road, late bay panel van which came from Finland. I've seen that van 'in the flesh'. :D

Good luck with the sale.

Dude , Glad you are on EB Shame you gotta sell its sooooooo nice mate :cry:

Danbury Doug said:
Wow what a beautiful restoration!

It's so nice to see a panel van restored to stock. If I could afford it I'd definitely have that in my collection! 8)

I see you've also got some pictures of the un-registered, never been on the road, late bay panel van which came from Finland. I've seen that van 'in the flesh'. :D

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers DD - yeah when i got the van it was only ever going to be stock. It's easy to f-about with vans but I resisted, no regrets. I'd love to see the Finish van, was helpful here and there on those pics.

Grazy said:

The resto thread is on here too G, yeah well flip of the coin means I'm in Europe for a while and I've still got a Type 3 to finish too in Sydney so have to let go. Only an enthusiast will by it so I don't feel too bad.

simoninoz said:
Grazy said:

The resto thread is on here too G, yeah well flip of the coin means I'm in Europe for a while and I've still got a Type 3 to finish too in Sydney so have to let go. Only an enthusiast will by it so I don't feel too bad.
Well whoever does buy it better dust off their trophy shelf! 8)

I'll be bringing this over to the UK, I'm back in Sydney breifly in 4 weeks so might get it arranged to ship then, be around for the summer I hope.

Latest posts