• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Seats, Steering Damper + Rod, Rear Valance, Pipe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
All items are located near Wisbech and can be collected for free. However, during my commute I can also deliver for free anywhere in the pink area of the map below. This would have to fit in with my schedule though. If you are outside of the 'pink zone', but want to meet me half way, let me know and I will see if I can do it.

map.jpg

Used Steering Damper and the rod that goes from steering box to idler arm.
SOLD

Driver and passenger seat from a '68 bay. Very used with rips, stains and paint on. Would be okay if recovered as the springs seem fine.
SOLD Collection only.

Removable rear valance (from a '68). Quite a few holes and rusty. Would need a fair bit of work and painting if you wanted it to be perfect. You could use it as it is if you are running rat or need something as a template.
£12 Collection only.

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

Plastic hot-air tube that goes in the middle of the chassis.
£8 or £12 posted.

DSCF0258.jpg

dubdubz said:
dibs on the seats - can I collect after 25th [pay day ;) ]

All yours buddy. However, I expect you to collect in your bus :p :party0021:

Westy Richardson said:
How much for the steering damper on it's own?

Problem is the postage. I sent some steering rods to someone today and it cost me nearly £8. I'd have to keep it at £10 bud, but I can knock a few quid off if you want to collect or meet me somewhere in the PINK zone :lol:

cunning plan said:
dubdubz said:
dibs on the seats - can I collect after 25th [pay day ;) ]

All yours buddy. However, I expect you to collect in your bus :p :party0021:

Westy Richardson said:
How much for the steering damper on it's own?

Problem is the postage. I sent some steering rods to someone today and it cost me nearly £8. I'd have to keep it at £10 bud, but I can knock a few quid off if you want to collect or meet me somewhere in the PINK zone :lol:

Meh, a tenner is cheaper than a new 1, sold! Could you post it please? will pm you details

Seats - yes please. :)

You can leave them with Jas if it's handy - about time I went round to stop him working!

ZedBed said:
Seats - yes please. :)

You can leave them with Jas if it's handy - about time I went round to stop him working!

Okay bud, all yours.

I won't be able to leave them with Jas as I rarely go to see the bus :oops:

Where about's are you based as there maybe a chance I can drop them off? PM me if you need to.

Cheers,

You're welcome Steve. Thank you for collecting from me, it made it nice and easy! 8)

Hopefully you can get some furniture back in your bus now :lol: :D

Latest posts