• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[FOR SALE] Slot Mags

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Panel
Up for grabs is my set of 5x112, 14" Slot Mags (Cobra Super Slots) complete with centre caps. I believe they're 6J ET17? Don't have the figures to hand, this is from memory :msn4:

I'm gutted to sell them but they don't quite fit my set up (3" narrow).

Should happily fit a stock/mildly lowered bus, or something low with a 4" narrowed beam.

They're not perfect as there's a few nicks and scratches on them but I spent hours lovingly polishing the heck out of them to see how good they could be and I think they came out pretty nice! 8)

Here's a picture of one of them test fitted to my bus a couple of weeks ago:

DSC_0084_zpsd90hay10.jpg

Here's a pair of them after hand polishing:

image.php

Picture of centre caps:

imagejpg4_zpse3a0b810.jpg

As for a price... £240 sound fair? That's only £60 a corner ;) Happy to listen to offers/swaps.

Can deliver to Bristol Volksfest or collection in the Leeds area. Want to avoid a courier if at all possible.

Meh.

Are they staggered or the same width?

Also do they take the standard nut or do they need tapered bolts?

Cheers

Matt

Pretty sure they're the same width but will double check tonight.

As for nuts: I don't think these will fit with standard ones as there wasn't enough thread on the studs on the front when I test fit (see pic I'm first post).

Mate,

Mega interested in these but I'm on holiday in Crete until next Sunday, would you be willing to hold them for me until then?

Cheers

Dicky

Latest posts