• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

6jx14 Cosmic slot alloys 5x112 £250

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginga

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
ex westy
As title, these are from the 70s, have 6/79 stamped on them so I'm guessing that's the date they were manufactured. They also are stamped with 'Cosmic made in England' and have an ET of 22mm. They fit fine on my mildly lowered van with a bit of scrubbing on front when I go over big potholes - plenty of them around.

I bought them 6 months ago and the tyres have done 2 or 3 thousand easy miles.

Fronts are 185/65 Load Rating 86 and rears are 195/70 LR 91. The spare needs replacing as it is of uncertain age.

I bought them as I wanted slot mags and couldn't afford them but these haven't really grown on me so thought I'd see if anyone else fancied them.

I have given them a quick scrub with wire wool but I think with a bit more effort they'll come up nice and shiny. All are in good condition, spare has a bit of kerbing.

Looking for £250 ono but obviously if there's no interest I'll have to keep them!

As I haven't got any other wheels I need to get some before I remove these, I am based near Buxton but regularly travel to Leeds, Sheffield and Derby areas so can arrange to get them to anyone interested in those areas.

Latest posts