Free IPOD Shuffle when u sign up for Tesco DVD Rental today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
As a Tesco internet user i get emails every day showing special offers.
Normaly i just delete them, but a free Ipod shuffle worth £49.00 for renting DVD's was to good to be true.

I've just signed up, so anyone else wants to follow the link as below.
Got until 10.00 am tomorrow (15th) to qualify.

Dear Mr Kemp,
Here is today's Deal of the Day valid until 10am, Saturday 15th September 2007.

Today only receive a Free iPod Shuffle when you sign up for DVD Rental

Sign up for Tesco DVD Rental and receive a FREE 14 day DVD Rental trial and today only a FREE silver 1GB iPod Shuffle when you make your third DVD rental monthly subscription payment.

Just enter promo code DTD1497 when you sign up.

Terms and Conditions

Giveaway open to first time subscribers only when signing up to a 14 day free trial with Tesco DVD Rental between 10am on 14th of September 2007 and 10am on 15th of September 2007. This offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, eg pre-pay or gift voucher purchases, and is limited to one per household. Free trials are only available to new subscribers of Tesco DVD Rental. Previous subscribers or trialists (of Tesco DVD Rental or any other service provided by the LOVEFiLM group of companies) do not qualify for this offer. Every person to complete registration and make 3 consecutive DVD Rental monthly subscription payments will be sent a free silver 1GB iPod Shuffle within 30 days of making their third payment.

A valid credit card is required to redeem the offer, and will be automatically billed for the monthly subscription fee at the expiry of the free trial unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the end of the free trial, and all DVDs have been returned and received by us. Registrants must add at least 10 titles to their Selection list and have been dispatched one disc. We are unable to respond to this request via phone or email. Further terms and conditions apply - see terms and conditions and privacy policies. Visit http://www.tescodvdrental.com for further details.

To ensure that your Tesco emails get to your inbox, please add [email protected] to your
email Address Book or Safe List. For instructions, click here.

If you would prefer not to receive emails with our Deal of the Day offers from Tesco.com, please click here. This may take up to 5 working days.

Offer available for the period stated above and while stocks last. Please see website for details and applicable terms.

For items on Deal of the Day, transactions must be carried out by 10am the day after the deal is published.

Online prices may vary from those charged in-store.

Unless otherwise stated a delivery charge is applicable.

Please note that we can only deliver products within England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected].

Standard terms and conditions apply. Click here for more information.

Have you forgotten your password? Click here.

To update your email address, please click here.

If you would prefer not to receive emails with news of special offers from Tesco.com, please click here. This may take up to five working days to unsubscribe.

This is an email from Tesco Stores Ltd (Company Number 519500). Neither Tesco.com Limited nor any company within the Tesco Plc Group accepts responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this email as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you receive this email in error please accept our apology. If this is the case we would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete this email.

M:44515641 C:727567

dancingbay said:
curious but not signed up

old style shuffle??

Don't know if old style ???

m070914.gif

This is the picture ?

kempy said:
...Every person to complete registration and make 3 consecutive DVD Rental monthly subscription payments will be sent a free silver 1GB iPod Shuffle within 30 days of making their third payment...

I don't call that free! :evil:

And you won't get it for 4 months! :evil:

;)

now is that the new style but not the new colours???
i can't keep up with all this new fangled modern technology.

still looks a good offer, how much is a month's subscription?

dancingbay said:
now is that the new style but not the new colours???
i can't keep up with all this new fangled modern technology.

still looks a good offer, how much is a month's subscription?

Cheapest is £4.97 per month.
I've gone for the £8.97 for unlimited rental, but only 1 DVD a time.

I've gone for it because we normaly rent a DVD every friday night from Blockbusters anyway @ £3.75 per night and normaly forget to deliver back on time so end up paying double.

If you don't hire them out, then yes it's not free.

i looked for a few dvds that i've meant to watch for ages and tesco don't have them so i'm not signing up
it's a good offer if you're going to pay for dvds anyway
thanks for sharing

They have got The Castle (earlybay.com's favourite film?) so it's scoring points for me...

https://www.tescodvdrental.com/visitor/search_overview.html?search_keywords=the+castle&search_type=&x=0&y=0

... and The Plank...

https://www.tescodvdrental.com/visitor/search_overview.html?search_keywords=the+plank&search_type=&x=0&y=0

... when I was first teaching we used to get away with showing this to thick CSE woodworkers on the pretext that they'd learn something about wood!

Ive been meaning to sign up for rental for a while now, I dont 'need' a shuffle, but hey, I might!
Anyway, I signed up. :)

Latest posts