• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE! tan leather 2 part rear seat etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

Part of a full interior which i bought for the front seats for my bay, i have this left over, and you can have it for free, I'll even throw in a cup of tea when you collect. It's a Momo sports interior from a 2002 Alfa Romero.

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

Now, if you have a non walkthrough bus, or a blank canvas interior, than maybe this would be a good start?

I removed my seats and just placed the leather ones in to give you a idea, I'll be honest, if it wasnt for the fact i want a walkthrough, i'd use these, it looks really good. Remember i have the headrests and other trim too.

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

They are comfy too!

Radio Flyer not included BTW.... ;)

I am in Instow, North Devon.

Cheers!

hi pal would you be going to camper jam cause i could have given you as few quid for fuel and got them off you there. cheers phil

Show us the fronts. 8) I've always thought Alfa seats would make nice seats for a bay.

montypsx said:
hi pal would you be going to camper jam cause i could have given you as few quid for fuel and got them off you there. cheers phil

Hi,

Not off to Camperjam sorry, got a baby due anyday, so wont be going far for a while, soz.

Alistair

aspro said:
Show us the fronts. 8) I've always thought Alfa seats would make nice seats for a bay.

Hi,

there is a pic of the fronts in my gallery thread, think it's pg10, it's towards the back anyway.

Just plonked in the front to give a idea, and probably sit a little high.

Alistair

aogrady said:
montypsx said:

Hi,

Not off to Camperjam sorry, got a baby due anyday, so wont be going far for a while, soz.

Alistair

OK i just thought i'd ask. hope all goes well with the new baby and good luck being a dad its bloody hard work :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts