Front cover of Camper and Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas! I knew it was to be featured, but didnt imagine to make front cover. I did however ask the guy who did the write up if he knew, and he said "it is down to the editors choice at the end of the day, however in the auto trade media, apparantly it is frowned upon to feature any green automobiles on front covers as rumour has it they don't sell magazines too well" :-o

Hence why I never expected to make front cover. I hope Olive now goes and blows that theory right out the heat exchangers......because that's nothing but a hot air rumour in my opinion!

-------------------------------

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love!!

I really enjoyed the article and the pictures your van is awesome. Where did you get the vw rug I have been looking for one like yours for ages?
Andy

stanleyboy said:
I really enjoyed the article and the pictures your van is awesome. Where did you get the vw rug I have been looking for one like yours for ages?
Andy

Cheers man! :mrgreen:
I got the rug from a stall at a show called 'All Types' at Bodelwyddan Castle. I've seen the same stall since at other shows, but I've been to that many I cant remember which ones, lol. Keep an eye out when you visit your next VW show is all I can suggest. The rug cost me £40 at the time.

Thanks for the info will need to keep my eyes peeled. Not been to many shows being up in Scotland but hoping that next year we will visit a few.
Andy

Congrats Foz - just waiting for my copy to arrive out here in Afghan!

Cant wait to see the pics! 8)

Thanks again guys, much appreciated for the complimentary feedback!

Stu, you and Clare were pretty instrumental in my final decision to feature in the magazine so soon, so many thanks to you both buddy! (hell I only agreed just to stop the verbal abuse from ya missus!) lol ;-)
Hope you enjoy the feature.

I havent forgot about the ammo box money I owe you either mate. If you got paypal, then PM it me and I'll transfer the money across, else I will settle up next time I see you.

Safe return home my friend!

-------------------------------

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love!!