• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - fog / spot /reverse lamp brackets - no drilling :-)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hi guys,after a long wait and a few let downs,I'm finally able to offer these to EB members first....

just like my beautiful tail lamp repair pieces, these were bourne from no being able to get a product,I therefore went to my freindly local engineering company and hey presto.

These are steel brackets for mounting fog/spot,reverse etc lamps just above the bumper on early bays or splits (not tried on late bay euro bumper yet or bugs - will soon).
The beauty of these is that they are contoured so that the lamp sits just above the bumper top - no drilling into your bumper!! how do they fix? simples - slip off the outer bumper coach bolt,put bracket in place,attach bolt again - easy! (I'm going to put a lock washer on mine)

I've attcahed a few pics to demonstrate how they fit on my rear bumper which as you can see is off the bus a.t.m.
Please note:the bracket shown is the prototype,made by me with hand tools to show the engineer what I want - The actual product will be much more refined, being laser cut with all holes,curves & contours perfectly made! I need to place an order for 20 to start production.
Price -£6 each & 50p for postage/packing (bare steel).

There is an option for coatings priced simply at cost to me...
powder coated any colour - extra £10 each.
chrome plated - extra £20 each.

happy to be paid how ever easiest for you (cheque,paypal,cash,PO etc) money will be requested via PM once the actual brackets are made,pics posted to show you the finished product & you're happy.

Please put names below in the usual fashion if you'd like some. (I'm having two - one for fog,one for reverse,I personally don't need any for the front as I have spots mounted on a badge bar

I think they are much needed and long over due.....

fog-reverselampbracketDoris9.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris10.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris6.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris5.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris4.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris3.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris2.jpg

2. Sausage- 1x Bare steel
These look like just what i need so let me know when they are available and how you would like payment, Thanks, Peter

Thanks so far chaps! payment will be whatever is easiest for each individual,but I supppose paypal would be easiest to keep track of.
*would someone be kind enough to let the lads over on SSVC know about this thread? - Cheers,Rob*

1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
3.slammedresto x2 bare steel
4.jonnyvolks73 x2 bare steel

1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
5.Johnny x3 bare steel

And two for me please, which means only one more to place your order :D

1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
5.Johnny x3 bare steel
6.Padwah x 3 bare
7. bugger x 2 bare
8. twiggy x 2 bare
9. cotswoldiver x 2 bare

aogrady said:
Hi!

Dont suppose anything in the pipeline to fit spots to the front bumper running overiders?

If so, i need some brackets!

Cheers!

Alistair

Thanks Al,not at the moment mate,but will let you know if so.

[quote 1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
5.Johnny x3 bare steel
6.Padwah x 3 bare
7. bugger x 2 bare
8. twiggy x 2 bare
9. cotswoldiver x 2 bare[/quote]
10. mjknight71 x2 bare

'meowdmucker' - where are you dude?

OK chaps will get the ball rolling on this, I have a slot in the workshop in a couple of weeks.
happy to take more orders in the meantime.....
Cheers - Rob

mjknight71 said:
[quote 1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
5.Johnny x3 bare steel
6.Padwah x 3 bare
7. bugger x 2 bare
8. twiggy x 2 bare
9. cotswoldiver x 2 bare
10. mjknight71 x2 bare[/quote]
11. ooro x 2 bare steel

1.Doris x2 bare steel
2.Sausage x1 bare steel
5.Johnny x3 bare steel
6. Padwah x 3 bare
7. bugger x 2 bare
8. twiggy x 2 bare
9. cotswoldiver x 2 bare
10. mjknight71 x2 bare
11. ooro x 2 bare steel
12.doodbrie x 2 bare steel

doodbrie,when payment is due,I'll pm you.I'm happy to accept whatever is easiest for you,although paypal prefered.
Cheers - Rob

ANYONE here on SSVC? could someone link to this post please in case they want any? t.i.a. :D

Two questions, one, will they fit the front bumper? Two, can you ship to the US?

Latest posts