• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fuel Tank for sale 72

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the differences with tanks but this one is from a 72 and looks pretty good all round and inside. Pick up only in Bristol, what`s it worth, ???? £500,,, £400 ??

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, How about Fifty Quid ?? Make me an offer, If you need it , I won`t say no,, ;) ;) ;)

ozziedog said:
Not sure of the differences with tanks but this one is from a 72 and looks pretty good all round and inside. Pick up only in Bristol, what`s it worth, ???? £500,,, £400 ??

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, How about Fifty Quid ?? Make me an offer, If you need it , I won`t say no,, ;) ;) ;)
hi mate dont need the tank but need everything from the tank to the fillercap.... paul
will pm u my mobi no......

Hey Paul,,,, just p.m.d you before I read this ^^^^. That`s the stuff I haven`t got, it is just the tank that`s good, all the flexi s and filler pipes etc were all gash and gone for their final journey (the tip). :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Getting ready for Sock,,,, :lol: 8) :lol:

ozziedog said:
Hey Paul,,,, just p.m.d you before I read this ^^^^. That`s the stuff I haven`t got, it is just the tank that`s good, all the flexi s and filler pipes etc were all gash and gone for their final journey (the tip). :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Getting ready for Sock,,,, :lol: 8) :lol:
hi mate just back on line, thanks for the reply but only need the lines from the fuel tank to the filler, if anybody has any info its a bit of a minefield..... fuckin crossovers..... they also change mid 72....bonus.... :roll:

Yes Neil, still got it, but it`s a 1972 only tank. Where abouts are you ?? You can give me a ring if you like 07723 069 937 as I`m just about to get back down the garage, I`m having a bit of a mare with my rear hubs so won`t be near the puter til at least silly o`clock tonight. ;)

Ozziedog,,,,, :D

Latest posts